Katsuki smiled kissing the top of her head. "Alright, then that's what we'll have. I love you."

She blushed just tightening her arms around him. "I.. love you too"

***
After another week passed by ______ left her room more.

She went back to her old self.

Katsuki being her biggest support through it all.

He was even more determined to become to best. He had to be the best for her.

UA went back to school to end the year as Summer Vacation began.

They allowed the students to stay at the dorms but no one did.

______ stayed with Mitsuki and Masaru at their house for the majority of the time.

Her grandparents understood her situation giving her more time to collect herself.

On the other hand Akio went to his parents house. Nana and Baba let Akio bring everyone to live in the huge mansion.

Baba took a liking to Hana and the others.

Nana was especially in love with little brother.

All of them..even Juro, Kaito and Big Brother felt like they had a family.

***
A few months would pass by as _____ excepted her dads death. What she did was right..she set him free..he wanted it.

She felt better and even the public treated her better.

She got a fanbase called 'Kira's guards'  Just a bunch of teens and kids supporting Kira and her mission.

Majority of the fan base were children who had bad guys as parents...they all looked up at her seeing how she wasnt being judged by that anymore and how it wasn't holding her back from being a Hero.

Not only that but Izuku was pretty famous already.

They were all entering their second year at UA.

The new first years were going crazy with seeing Class 1-A.

Class 1-A remained the same with Mr.Aizawa as their teacher.

He stood infront of the class in their classroom seeing how much most of them grew and changed.

"It's nice to see you all again. But don't think I'll be going easy on you. We will start just like last year with a practice exam." Aizawa said to them as they smile wide cheering.

The seats were pretty much the same no one moving.

______ looked over at Katsuki who smiled at her.

They spent the entire summer with eachother. Their relationship grew stronger along with their affection.

The entire class of 1-A were all growing.

Being met with new challenges and new ideas.

They grew together getting stronger and became the best class UA has had in a while.