38

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  The target of the Fraternity Institute before the end of the world may be ordinary people, but there are many supernatural beings after the end of the world.

  Then these supernatural beings are likely to become their targets.

  The Institute of Fraternity, the name sounds quite righteous.

  But who knows that the people here are so conscientious.

  Gu Jiu turned off the computer.

  At this time, she just wanted to know the specific situation of this fraternity institute.

  After all, she will go to the capital sooner or later.

  Gu Jiu got up and left the computer desk, a set of pajamas appeared out of thin air in his hands, and walked towards the bathroom of the room.

  No one knows what the future path will be, but Gu Jiu knows that her path must be in his own hands.

  ...In the

  next few days, Gu Jiu began to collect some warm supplies with the remaining money in his hands.

  In the last days, Gu Jiu knew very well how painful it was when the cold came.

  Because of the arrival of the end times, all resources are cut off, and it is very difficult to find a piece of clothing to protect against the cold.

  As soon as Gu Jiu came out of the mall that day, he heard a panic sound not far away, as well as the painful cry.

  She followed the voice and saw a group of people not far from the mall.

  At this time, those people stepped back one after another.

  Before this group of people also saw a man and a woman arguing, they just wanted to join in the fun.

  But the situation afterwards, they really couldn't think of it.

  If they had known it earlier, they would not join in the excitement for anything.

  After the crowd dispersed, Gu Jiu finally saw the scene inside.

  The sound of pain radiated from the crowd and inside the encircling circle.

  I saw a woman pulling a young man tightly.

  Her head moved between the man's neck.

  The man's face was pale at this time, and he kept trying to tear off the woman from him.

  But he was a man who couldn't shake it, the woman's body.

  And it was this man who made the painful noise.

  This scene is weird no matter how you look at it.

  After all, it is only a woman, as long as the man wants to definitely push him away.

  Gu Jiu saw this scene with a clear eye.

  Especially seeing the blood flowing from the man's body wet both of them's clothes.

  This man is not a woman's opponent, just because the opponent has become a zombie.

  The crowd around, seeing this scene has long since disappeared.

  Only a few who had a snack, chose to call the police.

  Before these people saw a man and a woman arguing, they thought it was a young couple arguing.

  But after seeing the sudden madness of the woman, they were really shocked.

  Because recently the whole city knows that there is a strange disease in the hospital now.

  Those people bite when they see someone, and even bite a person to death.

  Gu Jiu watched the people running at such a speed, and a mocking smile hung on the corner of his mouth.

  This is human nature.

  This is true even for him.

  Several people calling the police around looked at the woman still biting the man, and they chose to leave.

  But Gu Jiu was in this open space, looking at the man and the woman.

  Seeing that the man had rolled his eyes, Gu Jiu slowly turned around and wanted to leave.

  The man is not saved, he has been infected, especially when this kind of saliva is directly transmitted, which is 100% infected.

  As for that woman, she was already a complete zombie.

  Gu Jiu just turned around and was about to leave, but there was a gust of wind behind him.

  She turned her back to her back, and did not turn around, but her eyes exuded a strong cold light.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com