96

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Hearing Xiao Qi's words, the few people present turned their sights on the surrounding corpses.

  This looks really like this, the hearts of these corpses are gone.

  The chest was empty.

  Gu Jiu didn't show any unexpected expression when she saw this scene, her face seemed to be accustomed to it.

  But Huo Xiang and Lei Jie had to get serious.

  The hearts of these people were gone, and the bodies were tortured in a horrible manner, but there were no organs missing, only the heart was gone.

  There is no trace of the heart on the ground.

  Jun Beimo also noticed these situations at the same time.

  He immediately put his gaze on the woman next to him.

  In fact, when he saw this scene from walking out of the room, he had been paying attention to the woman beside him.

  The scene before him subverted his cognition, but it was not too shocking.

  Because I have heard something from the woman's mouth yesterday.

  Besides, it was similar to the scene when he was on the mission.

  For those criminals, the methods of torture are more direct and bloody.

  That is the bloody destruction of human will, and the obliteration of the flesh before the eyes.

  Looking at the woman in front of me, even in this bloody scene, she still doesn't move a bit, and she can even eat.

  This woman must have experienced more intense scenes than this.

  Otherwise, a normal woman, seeing this scene before her, has already screamed in fright, or hid behind the man.

  But the woman in front of her was not, her eyes were very calm.

  Turn a blind eye to everything around.

  When Huo Xiang and Lei Jie heard Xiao Qi's words, all the corpses around them were like this.

  Those hearts are missing, which makes people fearful.

  Gu Jiu looked at the horrified faces of the two and said, "These hearts have been eaten by zombies, and their favorite part of eating is the human heart."

  Her words sounded so infiltrating in the quiet corridor.

  The few people present knew that the zombies were still picky eaters.

  "Let's go, the elevator is broken, we can only take the stairs."

  Gu Jiu raised his foot and walked towards the direction of the stairs.

  Seeing this, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie walked forward one after another, and they passed Gu Jiu to clear the way.

  Xiao Qi heard Gu Jiu's words, and then did not pay attention to the corpses anymore. He followed Gu Jiu closely.

  But Jun Beimo walked with Gu Jiu without leaving Gu Jiu from beginning to end.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie walked to the top of the stairs, and the two again saw the same scene as in the corridor.

  They avoided the corpses and walked downstairs vigilantly.

  It wasn't until they came to the first floor that things happened.

  They finally reached the first floor, but their way was blocked.

  Just because in front of them, there is a zombie eating.

  The zombie in front of him was blood-colored, holding a blood-red heart in his hand.

  In the eyes of a few people, the heart can still see the slight beating movement.

  This is a fresh heart that has just left the body.

  Looking at the zombie again, it was a young girl.

  "Ah..."

  She was still breathing, she was not dead yet.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie are police-inspectors after all, they have justice in their bones and blood.

  Seeing this scene made them angry and made them want to kill the zombies in front of them.

  Then rescued the girl.

  But just when the two were about to come forward, the girl's head, which was raised, slowly drooped.

  She was dead, and she didn't breathe anymore.

  Gu Jiu looked at the expressions of the two, she was leaning on the clean wall.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com