59

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu sat on the sofa in the room, trying to imagine the woman he had never seen before.

  The mother who gave birth to her and died.

  In today's world, I don't know if Gu Guangping can survive without her protection.

  If there is a chance, she must ask her mother what kind of person it is.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie sat not far away and looked at Gu Jiu, and saw that her face was calm, without any emotions.

  For a time, the two of them had no idea.

  Being treated like this by his family, Gu Jiu was not angry or sad, which made the comforting words they prepared for nothing useless.

  How did they know that Gu Jiu no longer has feelings for the family, and how could he be sad and sad?

  Seeing Gu Jiu sitting on the sofa in silence, they didn't know how to speak.

  Xiao Qi stood silently not far from Gu Jiu, looking at her silently.

  Both Huo Xiang and Lei Jie were puzzled by Xiao Qi's weird behavior.

  Xiao Qi seldom speaks, they can't see through this boy.

  But after Gu Jiu appeared, his whole body was alive, and his indifferent eyes became enthusiastic.

  Gu Jiu felt the sight of the three people in the room on her, and she waved away all the thoughts in her mind.

  Time is running out, and her purpose in coming to City A is not only to wait for the end of the world, but also to collect supplies.

  She stood up from the sofa, and just about to speak, there was movement outside the door.

  "Ah..."

  A scream of pain sounded from outside the door, and Gu Jiu looked towards the door of the room with an unclear look in his eyes.

  The other three people also heard the voice, and they also looked at the door of the room.

  They heard messy footsteps and noise outside the door.

  Gu Jiu walked towards the door. She opened the door gently and saw the scene outside.

  The three people behind her also saw it.

  Especially Lei Jie's eyes widened, and his whole body was shaking.

  A man outside the door, no, I can't call it a man.

  It was an ugly monster, his face was festered, his exposed skin was blue and white, and there were a lot of blood stains on his body.

  However, what Lei Jie couldn't accept most was the opponent's actions.

  A woman lay beside him.

  The woman's chest had been opened, and blood was rushing out.

  And the monster still held a bloody heart in his hand, and was sending it to his mouth.

  "Oh-"

  Seeing this scene, Lei Jie couldn't help retching.

  Although his voice was very soft, it was still heard by the monster eating outside the door.

  This monster is a zombie, he turned and looked in the direction of Gu Jiu.

  Gu Jiu quickly closed the door.

  Lei Jie saw the ugly face and the terrifying eyes when the zombie turned around.

  He was sweating all over and looked at the people around him in disbelief.

  "Then...Is that a zombie?"

  His voice trembled a bit. Although he asked, he had already taken affirmation.

  Gu Jiu ignored Lei Jie, she went to the floor-to-ceiling window of the room and looked downstairs.

  Huo Xiang walked to Lei Jie's side and patted him on the shoulder, without saying anything in the end.

  He has always known that Lei Jie is smart, he already knows all this, but it is still difficult to accept.

  Just like him at the beginning, it took a long time before he accepted this.

  Lei Jie turned around and walked to the sofa with sluggish eyes, with a chill of fear all over his body.

  It's terrible, is that still a person.

  This is a unilateral killing.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com