39

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu kept walking, but the wind behind him was getting closer.

  She could smell blood when she was near.

  "Roar..." The

  roar sounded behind him.

  Gu Jiu still did not move, but her body exuded a strong air current at this time.

  This kind of air flow is like the moment of awakening from a previous life.

  She looked down at her hands.

  At this moment, the smell of blood was getting closer.

  Gu Jiu's idea of ​​taking out a gun from the space to defend himself suddenly changed.

  She turned sideways and raised her hand to the assailant.

  I saw that Gu Jiu's raised hand was burning|burning.

  The person who attacked Gu Jiu was the woman who bit the young man before.

  She felt Gu Jiu's flame hit, and she was not afraid.

  Because she is just a low-level zombie now, she has no consciousness at all, just a walking dead.

  The fire in Gu Jiu's hand seemed to be conscious, flying towards the woman.

  "Roar...Roar..." The

  flame burned on the woman's body, causing her body to endure extraordinary pain, and her mouth continued to roar with pain.

  Gu Jiu looked at the flame in his hand with puzzled eyes, but in the end it became clear again.

  Now her fire element ability has awakened.

  But it was so close to the end of the world, which was nothing unusual for her.

  The woman's painful roar continued, but the answer was that the voice slowly fainted.

  Gu Jiu retracted his hand, looked at the other person surrounded by flames, turned and left.

  Some people around did not leave.

  They saw the flame in Gu Jiu's hand, burning the woman.

  This made them fear Gu Jiu, and no one stepped forward to stop her.

  Just because they are afraid that the next person to be burned by the fire will be them.

  Gu Jiu turned and left and went to the parking lot.

  When Gu Jiu drove the car out, he happened to ran into the police car coming over.

  They have stayed at the scene of the crime.

  At this time the woman had been burned out, and the man's body had no breath.

  Gu Jiu watched Huo Xiang, who was not far away, followed the team members to check the scene, she frowned.

  Huo Xiang was still performing official duties at this time, so where did Xiao Qi be arranged by him.

  Gu Jiu drove around the scene, and the ambassador soon blocked her body.

  "Hello, official duties are being carried out here, please don't come near people waiting."

  Gu Jiu frowned, and did not rush in, but took out his mobile phone and dialed Huo Xiang's number.

  Huo Xiang was talking about something with the team members, the phone rang in his pocket, he took out the phone and saw that the caller ID was Gu Jiu.

  Gu Jiu saw the phone connected, and said directly: "I'm outside the cordon, I have something to look for you."

  Huo Xiang turned to look at the cordon, and he hung up the phone with a hum.

  Then he said to Lei Jie next to him: "I have something wrong, you should take care of the scene first."

  Lei Jie looked at the captain not far away for the first time, and whispered: "Then hurry up, the captain will take the task himself this time. Don't let him find the fault."

  Huo Xiang patted Lei Jie on the shoulder, turned and walked in the direction of Gu Jiu.

  The police officer who had originally stopped Gu Jiu saw Huo Xiang coming, and he immediately let go of his body.

  Gu Jiu said to Huo Xiang not far away: "Get in the car and tell you something."

  Huo Xiang glanced at her incomprehensibly, but saw Gu Jiu's face serious, he walked around the front of the car and sat down on the front passenger.

  After Huo Xiang got in the car, Gu Jiu closed the car window.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com