61

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Seeing the people downstairs fleeing in a hurry, Gu Jiu smiled confidently at the corner of his mouth.

  No matter what happened in the previous life, no matter what the future path of this life is, she has the confidence to live a different self.

  And Huo Xiang, Lei Jie, and Xiao Qi standing aside, when they heard what Gu Jiu said, their expressions were full of longing.

  They want to know what the power is and how to awaken it.

  If they have the ability, can they protect themselves? Don't worry about their lives, they will be killed by those disgusting zombies.

  When Gu Jiu turned around, he saw three people standing behind him.

  The three of them looked eagerly curious, making Gu Jiu shook his head and laughed.

  Knowing what they want to hear, Gu Jiu smiled and said: "After the end of the world, zombies are almost everywhere. They have no consciousness, they only know to attack humans, bite human bodies, and use the flesh and blood of those killed as food.

  Of course, zombies All appear, then humans will become stronger, some people will awaken abilities, these abilities will have the opportunity to confront those zombies.

  Zombies are graded, they will grow slowly over time, low-level , Middle-level, high-level, and even the supreme zombie king." When

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie heard this, their mouths opened wide , their eyes with disbelief.

  Zombies can still be advanced, so it will not be more difficult to kill them in the future.

  And what kind of zombie king, what kind of ghost is that.

  Gu Jiu lifted his feet and walked to the sofa, but his mouth was not idle.

  "Of course, zombies can be advanced, and human beings with awakening supernatural powers can also be advanced. You will not understand these now, and you will experience them in person after a while."

  Gu Jiu picked up the backpack in the sofa and looked behind him. Three people followed.

  Especially when Xiao Qi and Huo Xiang took a second look.

  Just because she knew that Xiao Qi and Huo Xiang would awaken more than 90% of their abilities.

  As for Lei Jie, she really didn't know too much, she didn't understand this person, and she had never contacted him.

  Huo Xiang had awakened his abilities in his previous life, so he should still be awakened in this life.

  As for Xiaoqi, it is a test product of the Institute of Fraternity, and it can be transformed.

  Presumably after tonight, Xiao Qi's ability will be stronger.

  People like Xiaoqi and the others should be the most adaptable for the last days.

  They are the darlings of the last days, and they belong to the gray people in the last days.

  No matter it is a supernatural person or a zombie, they will not take the initiative to attack them.

  Because they are strong, they are special.

  The transformation ability is comparable to the healing ability.

  After Gu Jiu said what made the three of them confused, he walked towards one of the bedrooms.

  "

  Wait— " At this moment, Huo Xiang called her aloud.

  Gu Jiu turned around and saw Huo Xiang's tangled and hesitant face.

  She smiled and asked: "What's the matter? What else do you want to ask?"

  In fact, Gu Jiu said so much, and with such details, she had already guessed what Huo Xiang wanted to ask.

  Lei Jie, who was standing next to Huo Xiang, looked at her at this time, and it was also accidental with doubts and tangled faces.

  Only when Xiao Qi looked at her, her eyes were clear, and Gu Jiu knew even the warm things in her eyes.

  This teenager admires her very much, even trusts her very much, is loyal to her.

  Maybe it was because she saved him.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com