69

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Those faint blue eyes are the white wolves who killed those fugitives before.

  It slowly walked out of the dark and walked towards the Hummer.

  The steps are graceful and slow, like walking.

  However, if you don't pay attention to the blood stains behind it, the white wolf's behavior at this time really seems to be walking.

  On the road where the white wolf walked, there was a bright red blood.

  At this time, its body was still dripping blood.

  But the injury gave him no pain, and his eyes never showed weakness.

  It has only one direction, and that is the Hummer.

  When it ran down the mountain, it smelled a good smell.

  The smell is sweet, and there is a hint of temptation, which is more delicious than food.

  So it ignored the wounds on its body and came here.

  But I didn't expect to meet a little wolf cub.

  Yes, Xiao Qi was a little wolf cub in the eyes of White Wolf.

  It saw Xiao Qi's identity and knew that he belonged to the wolf clan. Although his blood was impure, it was undeniable that he had wolf clan blood.

  Xiao Qi confronted White Wolf, and he felt a strong pressure.

  It was a kind of coercion and aura that made him kneel on the ground, wanting to surrender.

  There was sweat on Xiao Qi's face, and his legs were shaking.

  Although the white wolf on the opposite side had a strong aura, he couldn't let it go.

  Seeing the white wolf approaching, Xiao Qi stopped in front of it.

  His movements let the cold aura on the White Wolf release even more.

  But Xiao Qi didn't move at all, he could no longer speak at this time, but his actions had already proved his position.

  The White Wolf looked at the little wolf cub who was blocking him, with disdain in those faint blue eyes.

  "Roar..." The

  white wolf roared at Xiao Qi, which made his legs tremble even more, and his body almost couldn't stand.

  But he couldn't back up, and couldn't let him go.

  Gu Jiu was still in the car, and he couldn't put her in any danger.

  Seeing Xiaoqi not letting go, the white wolf pounced on the opponent.

  Xiao Qi bent over and quickly transformed when the white wolf rushed over.

  On this mountainside, the white wolf with elegance in the nobility is very conspicuous with the gray wolf with different colors.

  The white wolf rushed to the gray wolf, and the front paw directly pressed the gray wolf.

  Before Xiao Qi could move, she was restrained by the white wolf.

  The White Wolf wanted to lower its head to bite the little wolf cub under its claws, but as soon as it opened its mouth, it smelled a comfortable breath.

  It came from the gray wolf body.

  It lowered its head and sniffed at the gray wolf's body.

  Although the smell on the other person's body is very mixed, the comfortable breath is indeed from the upper body.

  It is very light and very light, but it is the temptation that attracted it before.

  The white wolf finally removed its paw from the gray wolf.

  However, he did not relax his vigilance, but snarled at the gray wolf a few times, "Roar...Roar..."

  When the white wolf stood up, Xiao Qi had quickly stood up from the ground.

  Before he was ready to make a defensive posture, he heard the warning sound of the white wolf.

  It was a kind of wolf language. When the gray wolf heard the roar of the white wolf, he finally lowered his head.

  The bloodline of White Wolf is noble, and the strength is also above him.

  If he fights hard, he can't beat the opponent at all.

  But White Wolf's goal was Gu Jiu behind him, which made him panic.

  Because he couldn't stop the white wolf no matter what.

  Also, the other party deliberately let him go before, and he was a little puzzled at this time, and he also felt a little confused.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com