79

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Jun Beimo exposed the wound in the air, his eyes fixed on the woman above.

  He must find someone to take out the bullet in the body at this time.

  The woman in front of you is the most suitable person.

  He remembered that this woman appeared out of nowhere in the car and pressed him underground, which caused him to temporarily coma.

  All this was done by the woman in front of her, and she should be responsible for her.

  When Gu Jiu saw the white wolf's movements, his tight body relaxed.

  At this time, the white wolf's movement exposed its weakness.

  Gu Jiu looked at the white wolf on the ground with complicated eyes.

  The hair on that suit was very beautiful, but one third of the hair was stained with blood.

  The color actually made Gu Jiu feel a little dazzling.

  Her body squatted down uncontrollably.

  During this period, the flame in her hand also slowly faded.

  The hall plunged into darkness for an instant.

  Gu Jiu bent down, and the surrounding area instantly became dark. She took out the illuminated object from the space.

  The small flashlight is held in your hand, instantly illuminating the surrounding environment.

  Gu Jiu held the flashlight at the white wolf's abdomen.

  The wound no longer bleeds, but the wound is a bit deep.

  There is only one hole in the wound.

  She couldn't help thinking of the gunshots she had heard in the mountains before.

  Gu Jiu pointed the flashlight at the white wolf's head.

  The other party's deep blue eyes didn't feel any pain, and those eyes were dull.

  Gu Jiu thought for a while and asked, "I can only take out the bullet for you when I get upstairs. Can you keep up?"

  When Jun Beimo heard her words, he stood up sharply, his noble head raised up and looked at her.

  When Gu Jiu saw the opponent's movement, he understood its meaning.

  Xiao Qi has also walked up to them.

  Gu Jiu got up and walked upstairs with a flashlight.

  Now the lobby on the first floor does not know what is going on, there is no light, as if there is a problem with the power supply on this floor.

  They can only use the stairs now.

  Gu Jiu walked in front, Bai Lang followed her closely, Xiao Qi walked at the end.

  This was Gu Jiu's arrangement. She was afraid that the white wolf could not keep up because of the wound.

  However, the White Wolf didn't make a sound when he walked to the door of the room.

  Gu Jiu glanced at the white wolf, just to meet those deep eyes.

  She turned her head casually and looked at the door in front of her.

  On the way, they saw a lot of corpses, and Gu Jiu accepted it indifferently.

  She had anticipated that something would happen in the hotel.

  So there is no surprise to see these.

  Xiao Qi was not too shocked either, after all, they saw a forceful and shocking scene on the road.

  Those zombies wearing sick clothes and blood all over the ground are completely incomparable compared with the scene on this short road.

  While Jun Beimo was on this road, he only glanced at his surroundings faintly, and then stuck his gaze to the woman in front of him.

  The closer you get, the more enticing taste becomes stronger.

  The taste is very sweet-sweet, and it makes him want to swallow the valley in his belly.

  With the fluctuation of spiritual power, the breath is fragrant-sweet-seductive-people.

  Jun Beimo wanted to know what it was.

  He looked deeply at the woman in front of him, flashing light in his eyes.

  This woman is a bit mysterious, and there is something attractive on her body that makes others want to get close.

  And downstairs, he took the initiative to show the weak side to the other party, which he didn't expect.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com