92

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  This time Gu Jiu's tone was obviously serious.

  She can't forget the original purpose, she is going to the capital.

  There is her foundation in the end times.

  There are still senior sisters there, as well as the regrets of her last life.

  Upon hearing this, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie quickly turned back to their room.

  Xiao Qi kept watching Gu Jiu walk towards the kitchen, his hands clenched into fists.

  In fact, since waking up just now, he felt that his whole body was full of power.

  He also awakened the supernatural power, even without Gu Jiu speaking, he could feel it.

  That is power, the power that makes it endless.

  Seeing everything outside the room, Jun Beimo lowered his head to hide the emotion in his eyes, and opened the door with his front paws.

  Gu Jiu went to the kitchen to see what to eat.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie have been hungry since yesterday afternoon, and she and Xiao Qi have not eaten since last night.

  It will not be easy for them to leave City A.

  You must have plenty of physical strength before you leave.

  When Gu Jiu walked into the kitchen, Jun Beimo walked out of the room, Xiao Qi felt his breath for the first time.

  Perhaps he had awakened the supernatural powers, and at this time the strong aura on Jun Beimo's body became more obvious.

  He turned to look at the white wolf standing behind him, with alert eyes in his eyes.

  Gu Jiu, who has been stuck tightly in the kitchen just because of the other's gaze.

  Although he had surrendered to the White Wolf in his bones and blood, he would not let the other party hurt Gu Jiu.

  From beginning to end, he knew that the white wolf came at Gu Jiu.

  Jun Beimo received his gaze on Gu Jiu and turned to look at Xiao Qi.

  This little wolf cub has a strong protection against the woman in the kitchen, and even has some other feelings.

  The wolf clan has always been alone, or apart from the wolf clan, they will not be too close to humans at all.

  But the little wolf pup in front of him clearly regarded women more importantly than fate.

  That mixed blood is not pure blood of the Wolf clan.

  It was as if the wolf bloodline in the body was forced by others.

  It seems that the other party also has a problem.

  A woman, a little wolf cub with half the blood of the wolf clan, and two men with fluctuating spiritual powers.

  This combination looks very inconsistent, but it doesn't show any bulges from the outside.

  Jun Beimo looked deeply at the woman in the kitchen.

  At this time, Gu Jiu turned around with the thing in his hand.

  She looked at the white wolf standing in the living room, stopped walking outside, and then continued to walk out.

  Gu Jiu came out with bread, sausages, and some fruits in his hands.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie also walked out of the room, they also brought the salute they brought with them.

  Seeing the two of them coming out, Gu Jiu said: "Eat first, we will go on the road after eating."

  Seeing the food in Gu Jiu's hand, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie were almost drooling.

  They were two adult men. They hadn't eaten anything for a day, and after a night of tossing, their stomachs were already starving.

  The two walked towards Gu Jiu, took the food in her hand, and sat aside and gobbled it up.

  Gu Jiu walked to Xiao Qi and handed the bread sausage and fruit to him.

  In the end, she still had a portion of food in her hand, plus some fruits.

  Gu Jiu sat on the sofa and waved at the white wolf not far away.

  Jun Beimo's eyes darkened when he saw the woman's movement.

  He is still very uncomfortable with this action of a woman, just like the action of the young ladies and young masters in Beijing calling out their pet dogs.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com