34

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu heard everything the boy said, and she knew what happened afterwards without the other party telling her.

  It's just that she didn't expect that the Tan Shan she killed had a little background.

  The boy said that Tan Shan has an older brother who runs errands next to the doctor of the Institute of Fraternity. He is a very powerful character.

  Gu Jiu sneered at this, no matter how strong they were, they wouldn't be lingering in the chaos when the last days came.

  I just didn't expect that there would be people in those four or nine cities who acted so boldly.

  It can be seen that this institute of fraternity is not simple, and the backstage is very powerful.

  When the teenager was ahead of Tan Shan's elder brother Tan Qing, his eyes were full of fear.

  Because this Tan Qing is notoriously bloody in the Institute of Fraternity, and for those who don't cooperate, he will be obedient and obedient in his hands.

  Gu Jiu could see the fear of the teenager, and it seemed that the person in front of him had suffered a lot in the hands of Tan Qing.

  The boy stood in the room after speaking, lowered his head and stopped speaking.

  Gu Jiu was sitting on the chair, her eyes tangled, and her fingers kept tapping on the tabletop. This was the way she was thinking.

  It took a long while for Gu Jiu to speak: "Let's go." After

  hearing this , the young man raised his head and looked at Gu Jiu in a panic. He opened his mouth and finally closed it.

  "Boom..."

  He knelt on the ground with his legs bent, and looked at Gu Jiu with sincerity in his eyes.

  "I want to stay with you, I consider you to be the master."

  Gu Jiu saw the boy's movements, and there was no ripple in his eyes.

  It can be said that there is not much surprise at the boy's behavior, or that it does not make her mind at all.

  She stopped beating her hand on the desk, stood up and walked towards the boy, shook her head gently: "I won't keep you by my side, but I can give you a good place."

  The young man was so sad that the light of hope went down.

  In fact, Gu Jiu could understand why the teenager insisted on staying with her after a little thought.

  It was nothing more than because of her space at this time, and also because she had saved the other person's life.

  If it were just a wolf, maybe she would really stay by her side. After all, animals are more loyal than people.

  It's a pity that the young man couldn't maintain the wolf body in the end, so she couldn't keep him.

  After Gu Jiu said to the boy, he turned and walked into the bedroom.

  The teenager watched her disappear, and it was certain that he was disappointed, but he also knew that it was impossible for the cold-hearted Gu Jiu to easily accept him.

  He did not give up, he will definitely try to stay by his side.

  The young man kneeling on the ground stood up from the ground. At this time, he was no longer a wolf, so there was no need to lie down on the carpet in the living room.

  The boy came to lie down on the sofa, thinking about how to stay with Gu Jiu.

  However, at this moment, the bedroom door was opened, and Gu Jiu walked to the living room and looked at the boy.

  "By the way, how did you find those rocks halfway up the mountain today?"

  Hearing Gu Jiu's words, the young man's eyes were a little confused, as if he was still a little unconscious.

  Seeing this, Gu Jiu said again: "It is the big stones with jade among the stones." The

  young man seemed to think of the afternoon experience, "Because of the sunlight refracted, I can see far away, just to see the light, from As soon as you went up the mountain, you looked around, as if you were looking for something, so you wondered if there was something you were looking for."

  Gu Jiu's eyes were a bit complicated when he heard the words, but he didn't say much, turned around and walked back to the bedroom. .

  PS: Those who like this book can join the group: 418741877 Welcome everyone to come and play with flowers.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com