40

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  The little policeman on the side watched Huo Xiang walk into the luxury car, and the look in his eyes changed a little.

  In his eyes, the relationship between Huo Xiang and Gu Jiu sitting in the car is definitely not simple.

  The other party drove the latest modified Hummer.

  And the tone of talking to Huo Xiang also had a taste of "command".

  This has a different meaning in the eyes of the policeman on the side.

  It is as if Huo Xiang is the owner of the car and the person who raises it.

  Huo Xiang and Gu Jiu didn't know what others thought.

  After Huo Xiang sat in the co-pilot, Gu Jiu asked his doubts, "

  Where is Xiaoqi ?" Huo Xiang was still a little startled when he heard Gu Jiu's question.

  He thought the other party had something to discuss with him.

  But I didn't expect it to be about Xiaoqi's situation.

  "Little Qi is at home. I asked him to stay at home to rest. He doesn't know what's going on these days. He seems to be weak and weak."

  Gu Jiu shifted his gaze on Huo Xiang when he heard the words . The crime scene in the distance.

  At this time, she also had a little speculation about Xiao Qi's situation, but it was still not too early to make a conclusion.

  Gu Jiu's white fingers tapped on the steering wheel, again and again, creating some tension in the enclosed compartment.

  Huo Xiang even stared at the woman in front of him.

  Obviously she is an adult woman, but her face has a youthful look, like a little girl who doesn't know the world.

  Gu Jiu in front of him, if he doesn't speak, if he can't stand the cold and emotionless eyes, he can easily eat the other party's youthful little girl in the school.

  Having seen a different side of Gu Jiu, he knew that the person in front of him was no longer the person who put him in his heart in the school a few years ago.

  Between them is like separated by a big mountain, separated by a wide river.

  Gu Jiu felt Huo Xiang's gaze on her.

  The line of sight didn't make her feel uncomfortable, so she ignored it.

  Gu Jiu looked at the scene of the crime and saw that the body of the man at the scene had been covered with a white cloth by the staff and was about to be carried away.

  "Do accidents like today happen frequently?"

  Huo Xiang heard her question and followed the other's line of sight to the scene of the crime.

  He stretched out his hand and pressed his forehead tiredly, and said helplessly: "Yes, there are so many incidents every day."

  Gu Jiu's action of tapping the steering wheel stopped, "Where are the corpses arranged?"

  Huo Xiang said, " Be sent off." When I get to the Fa|Medical Department, I will follow my colleague for a while."

  He spoke with a bit of helplessness and a bit of exhaustion.

  Gu Jiu frowned.

  After a moment she looked seriously said to Huo Xiang: "?. Do you want to resign the bodies of those who placed in the forensic department, most will become a zombie, if something happens to you there will be dangerous."

  This sentence does not know touch When he reached the nerve of Huo Xiang, he leaned against the seat of the car.

  There was also a bit of sadness on his face.

  Feeling the changes in the emotions of the people around him, Gu Jiu knew that she could not blend in with this matter.

  All can only depend on Huo Xiang's own wishes.

  The carriage fell silent for a while.

  Huo Xiang quickly put away his sadness, and he shook his head helplessly.

  Seeing his colleagues not far away busy, he was actually a little tired of this kind of life.

  "We are studying finance at the same time, do you know why I eat this bowl of rice?"

  Gu Jiu shook his head when he heard the words.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com