21

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Without the horrible aura, without the cold and inaccessible aura.

  Gu Jiu in front of him is just like years ago, his face has not changed much.

  Still so beautiful, still so pure.

  Unfortunately, Huo Xiang couldn't fool himself.

  It's different, many things are different.

  After seeing Gu Jiu's side tonight, he knew that Gu Jiu in front of him was no longer the girl he had a crush on many years ago.

  Gu Jiu laugh enough, this look to Howard Cheung said:. "You do not frown, and I will be all things to tell you, if you believe me, you prepare early, if you do not believe that I can do

  and hand weapons, I can not then spit it out, you want to catch me there is no evidence, so do not go to the police station advised me confess everything, I will not do. "

  Huo Xiang heard this, frowned deeper It's a bit.

  But he nodded for a moment.

  "Speaking of which you may not believe, the end of the world is coming. In less than a month, the human disaster is about to come. The zombie virus will make many people lose their lives and become walking corpses.

  In this disaster, two-thirds People who are infected with zombie viruses, become walking puppets.

  With the appearance of zombies, humans will also have abilities, such as gold, wood, water, fire, earth, thunder... and even space abilities, and you What I saw today was the space power. I awakened the space power..."

  Gu Jiu said a lot, and when she heard what she said, Huo Xiang's whole body was not good.

  He didn't know how to persuade himself to believe in all this, it was incredible, just like a mythical science fiction blockbuster.

  However, Gu Jiu continued, "After the end of the world, the world is short of food, and the number of zombies is increasing. As long as humans are scratched by zombies, they will be infected with zombie viruses.

  Unless there is a healing power, there is no rescue at all. What awaits him is to become a zombie or be divided by other zombies.

  Today I saw you on a mission. You should be very curious, why the bullet clearly penetrated the person's body, but there was no death or even any reaction. When

  Huo Xiang heard this, he opened his eyes and looked at Gu Jiu as if to confirm something.

  Gu Jiu didn't go around in a circle, and nodded, "Yes, that's zombies. They have no consciousness at all, no life, just It's just a walking dead. "

  The cup in Huo Xiang's hand eventually fell on the table.

  He couldn't believe all of this, but what happened this morning was hard for him to veto.

  Because the people on the mission, including him, knew what was killed in the morning. How weird the person is.

  Even when they returned to the team, they were warned by the captain to shut their mouths. They were

  not allowed to disclose this to avoid unnecessary panic.

  The person who was killed by him in the morning, No, or the zombies were also taken back by the forensic department for research.

  Huo Xiang believed what Gu Jiu said, but it was only half and half.

  "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" "

  The waiter not far away came over with a smile when he saw the traces on Huo Xiang's desk.

  Huo Xiang nodded, stood up and said to Gu Jiu: "I'll go out and breathe. "

  After that, he left the seat

  at the same speed as the wind. Gu Jiu looked at his leaving back but couldn't say a word.

  Soon the waiter brought her meal up.

  PS: The last time I stated that I didn't like the hostess to be exposed. Don’t continue to watch the setting of space, you are also heartbroken, Huahua has to work hard to give the set meal, why bother [heart tired]

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com