26

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu's movements are fast, ruthless, accurate, and steady.

  Soon the ulcerated part of the gray wolf was dug down.

  When the gray wolf was under Gu Jiu's knife, he had already opened his eyes.

  Gu Jiu saw that the other party opened his eyes, but the movements of his hands continued.

  After bandaging the wound on the gray wolf, she lowered her head to look at the gray wolf's eyes.

  Under the light, those gleaming eyes did not show any hostility at this time.

  After Gu Jiu cleaned up, he threw all the blood-stained gauze into the trash can.

  Looking at the gray wolf lying in the bathtub, Gu Jiu confessed his fate to clean up the traces of embarrassment on his body.

  Finally, after the work was done, the gray wolf was brought out.

  The water in the bathtub was bloody. After cleaning the bathroom, Gu Jiu brought the gray wolf to the hall.

  Not to mention, when she bandaged the wound of the gray wolf.

  The gray wolf looks better.

  He was able to walk on his own, and seeing the steady steps, Gu Jiu raised his eyebrows.

  Taking the gray wolf to the carpet of the sofa, Gu Jiu pointed to the ground and said, "You are sleeping downstairs tonight. You are not allowed to damage or go upstairs. Did you hear that?"

  She did not expect the gray wolf to meet. Answered, and yawned and went upstairs.

  Gray Wolf looked at Gu Jiu's slim figure and slowly disappeared upstairs.

  He turned and looked at the door of the villa, the dark light in his eyes was deep and full of hatred.

  The gray wolf turned and lay on the carpet under the sofa, looking down at the bandaged wound on his abdomen, but his eyes were very complicated.

  He licked the wound a few times, and then looked upstairs, with a firm look in his eyes.

  ...

  late at night.

  Gu Jiu had fallen asleep upstairs.

  The gray wolf also nestled in the corner of the sofa and closed his eyes.

  However, at this moment, a car stopped outside the villa.

  The door opened and the people inside came out.

  These people are the ones who were looking for 12,981 before.

  The one who came down first was Tan Shan with the sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks. At this time, his eyes were gloomy and he looked at the villa in front of him.

  The few people behind him were also very nervous. Still holding a syringe in both hands.

  As they approached, the gray wolf lying in the corner of the sofa opened, and the green eyes stared fiercely in the direction of the door.

  Then he rushed upstairs like flying, and the figure disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  Arriving upstairs, Grey Wolf searched for the smell and found the room where Gu Jiu was.

  He hit the door with his body, and the action was fierce and intense.

  "Boom..."

  The sound of the body hitting the door made Gu Jiu open his eyes for the first time.

  She picked up the gun on the bedside and slowly approached the door.

  "Woo..."

  After hearing the low-pressure whine, Gu Jiu's face changed, and he walked quickly to the door and opened the door.

  The gray wolf originally planned to hit the door, so it stopped.

  "Woo..."

  He whimpered at Gu Jiu, and from time to time, he directed the direction downstairs.

  Gu Jiu saw its humane movements and walked towards the stairs with light steps.

  At this time, Tan Shan finally opened the door of the villa.

  Several people walked to the lobby of the villa lightly.

  Gu Jiu saw this scene and quickly hid his body.

  She turned to the back wall and looked down at the gray wolf waiting for an opportunity to move.

  Unexpectedly, the wolf was quite acquainted, but he didn't run away by himself, and he greeted her.

  But she also knew that she was in trouble because of this wolf.

  I just don't know what value this wolf has.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com