58

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Looking at the eldest daughter in front of him, the complexity and guilt in Gu Guangping's eyes almost drowned him.

  Today I was traveling with my family in City A, but I didn't expect to meet Gu Jiu.

  And this child also knows his life experience.

  Gu Jiu's life experience can be said to be a taboo for the whole family.

  Even Gu Xuan knew that it was because he accidentally missed her words when quarreling with Ye Wanyue and listened to her.

  They never mentioned it again, but they didn't know how Gu Jiu knew about it.

  No matter who told her, he didn't want to mention it again, and he didn't want to recall it again.

  Gu Guangping sighed deeply, and he raised his foot to walk in front of Gu Jiu.

  "If you feel wronged, just leave and leave this home. As for your biological mother, she is dead. Do you know that it doesn't make any sense to you? You can do it yourself."

  These words are quite ruthless, but Gu But Jiu saw his trembling appearance when he said this, and the appearance of enduring great pain.

  Even those eyes were full of sadness.

  After Gu Guangping said these words, he strode towards the outside of the hotel.

  At this time there were already onlookers around them.

  After all, they made a lot of noise.

  Because city A is not too peaceful recently, there are not too many people in the hotel.

  Looking at the back of her husband leaving, Ye Wanyue shouted: "Gu Guangping! You can't go!"

  Gu Guangping stopped and turned to look at the embarrassed woman behind him.

  This is the woman he has been married for more than 20 years. She is strong, she is selfish, and her jealousy is also extremely strong.

  If it wasn't this woman back then, Gu Jiu's mother would not die.

  Gu Guangping's previous strength disappeared, and he said flatly: "Aren't you embarrassed first?"

  Ye Wanyue's attitude towards her husband is very unacceptable. She has known this man for more than 20 years and has never seen him like this.

  She was speechless for a moment.

  Seeing her appearance, Gu Guangping remembered the long-lasting memory, the gentle woman.

  That woman is Gu Jiu's mother.

  Every time a woman looks at him, her eyes are always full of affection.

  But now he almost forgets what the woman looks like.

  Seeing Ye Wanyue's twisted face, Gu Guangping sighed and turned to leave.

  Seeing him leaving, Ye Wanyue threw off Gu Xuan's hand and hurried to catch up.

  Gu Xuan gave Gu Jiu a fierce look, and also chased after him.

  Now that there is only one Yang Zihua left, Gu Jiu glanced at him coldly and turned and stepped into the elevator.

  Huo Xiang, Lei Jie and Xiao Qi followed.

  Yang Zihua watched Gu Jiu enter the elevator. He wanted to say something to save something.

  Because just when Gu Jiu turned around, he felt that he would lose something important.

  However, just when he wanted to speak, the elevator was closed.

  Yang Zihua stood there for a while, then turned and left.

  Gu Jiu couldn't keep it anymore, so Gu Xuan must hold it in his hand.

  One is simple and kind, and the other is cold. Although each has its own characteristics, he still likes Gu Xuan's innocence.

  When Gu Jiu came to the hotel room, he was not concerned about the previous experience.

  The only thing she couldn't understand was Gu Guangping's attitude.

  The man's words and deeds made her a little bit ignorant of him.

  As for the mother she had never met, Gu Jiu didn't have much affection, but she was also very curious.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com