22

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu was enjoying the delicious food comfortably.

  But Huo Xiang was very anxious.

  He didn't expect that the back figure he saw in the morning was really Gu Jiu.

  Even more did not expect to hear such a remark today, which caught him off guard.

  Huo Xiang stood not far from the entrance of the coffee shop, took out a lighter and lit a cigarette.

  Looking up at the surrounding neon lights flashing scenery, I feel a little confused.

  Intellectually made him unable to fully believe what Gu Jiu said.

  But everything he saw in the eyes of reality made him unable to refute.

  Whether it was the mission this morning or Gu Jiu's weird behavior tonight, he watched the weapons disappear with his own eyes.

  None of this made him refute, and even made him fearful.

  If the end of the world really comes, if humans really become walking corpses in the future, then what will this world look like?

  He didn't ask Gu Jiu why she knew all this, because Gu Jiu was different.

  It's not the innocent girl a few years ago anymore.

  Even though the other party looked harmless, he felt that Gu Jiu had changed.

  Huo Xiang threw the burned cigarette on the ground, trampled it out, and turned around and walked into the cafe.

  Regardless of the facts, the final answer will be revealed in a month.

  A month is neither long nor short, he can still afford it.

  When Huo Xiang walked in, Gu Jiu had already finished his meal.

  This cannot blame her for being so fast.

  In the last three years, she understood the importance of food and the dangers around her.

  Every time I get food, I use the fastest speed to solve it.

  Even if she relives her life, this habit cannot be changed.

  Because I have not experienced the end times, I have not experienced the pain of lack of food, and I cannot realize the importance of food at all.

  Huo Xiang sat in the previous seat and looked at the clean tableware in front of her with a complicated expression.

  Gu Jiu didn't seem to see his complexity.

  She wiped the corners of her mouth slowly and methodically, and took the drink from the side to her mouth.

  After the solution was

  over, she stood up and said, "It's okay, I 'll leave first." Then she gave a note to Huo Xiang, which she asked the waiter before.

  "This is my phone. You can call me if you have something to do. Don't worry I can't run."

  Huo Xiang took the note, looked at the number on it, and took out the phone to save the phone.

  Then he thought about the string of numbers he pressed.

  Soon Gu Jiu's cell phone rang.

  When Gu Jiu heard the phone ringing, he took out the phone and looked at Huo Xiang jokingly.

  "This is all right."

  Without waiting for Huo Xiang to reply, he turned and walked outside the cafe.

  Huo Xiang just watched Gu Jiu's figure slowly disappear.

  He felt that today was so unreal.

  After Gu Jiu left, Huo Xiang sat in the coffee shop for a long time before he got up and went to checkout.

  ...

  Gu Jiu was in a very good mood because he had obtained the weapon.

  She walked out of the coffee shop and didn't know the complexity of Huo Xiang and the unacceptable mood of the other party.

  Looking at the brilliant lights around, the lively downtown area, it is still as lively as ever in the middle of the night.

  Can't help feeling relaxed.

  In less than a month, this kind of life will never be there again.

  She was in a rare mood, and instead of taking a taxi back to the villa for the first time, she strolled along the spacious road.

  The surrounding vehicles drove quickly, and on both sides of the road, there were always couples appearing from time to time. The ambiguous postures made her feel bitter.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com