Trust Issues (Chapter 7)

Start from the beginning

"Wassup King?" Man said letting go of Tasha to give me dap.

"Aye bro, how you been?" I asked nodding my head. "Hey Tasha." I smiled.

"Hey Jerome, how are you?" She asked grabbing me in a hug. Her titties felt so good against my chest. Tasha was fine as fuck and she had a big ass booty. I could smack her shit all day. After making small talk with her for a while she looked at the clock and excused herself to go pick up her and Man's kids from their grandmother's house.

"I'll see you later baby." She said turning around and kissing Man on his cheek before he smacked her butt and she walked out of the office.

"Damn Man, how many baby mama's you got?" I said laughing and sitting down on one of the chairs in front of his desk. I've seen Tasha, along with two other females with him but I know for a fact that he only fucks with Tasha. They're basically married. He needs to stop playing around and put a ring on that girl's finger. She's loyal as fuck to him and the whole team, it's not too many females out here like Tasha.

"Shut up nigga, as long as I take care of them and their kid's, everybody's happy." He shrugged, sitting at his desk and pulling out a blunt from his desk drawer. I shook my head as I watched him search for a lighter.

"You didn't answer my question." I said leaning back into the seat and passing him a lighter that I had in my pocket. Man doesn't talk much about his family at all. Which is why I didn't know him, Imani, and Armoni were siblings. He keeps his family out of his business life and he's protective as fuck over them. Which is understandable.

"I got three." He replied, making me shake my head. I could't deal with having three different women have my children. That's three different attitudes to deal with, three different households to take care of, and three times the drama. I'd just rather have Armoni carry all of my children. She can push out all ten of them too. "I thought you didn't smoke youngin'?" He asked raising his eyebrow before lighting his blunt and taking a long drag from it. He tossed me the lighter before relaxing back in his chair.

"I don't, especially not during basketball season. I be slow as hell, wheezing and shit." I laughed. I have really bad asthma and it likes to act up when I smoke so I try to stay away from weed during basketball season.

"Why the hell you got a lighter then, fool?" He asked blowing smoke out of his nose.

"Our nephew's birthday is next week but we won't be here for the party so we did a little something for him today. I had to light his candles on his birthday cake but then yo bitch ass called." I joked.

"Word?" He asked raising his eyebrow before inhaling. "My nephew's birthday is next week too."

"We got the same nephew dummy." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah. I be forgetting my sister with your long head ass brother." He laughed. My brother Jeremy, Emanuel, and I are all real close. We do a lot of business together but we don't see each other or do shit together outside of business.

"Looks like the Jackson brothers love the Jones girls." I chuckled.

"What you mean?" He asked giving me a strange look.

"Me and Armoni are kinda talking. She moved in with me about a month ago." I told him.

"Mookie?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Nah, not my baby girl. She's too innocent for you." He said shaking his head. He wasn't lying, Armoni was such a damn prude sometimes. She blushes at everything and she's always nervous around me but she's slowly opening up to me.

"That's what you think." I joked.

"What the fuck, you fucking my sister?" He asked sitting up in his chair. Man looked like he was about to beat my ass. I'm glad I was playing and not actually fucking Armoni.