"I still need a place to sleep so ya. Plus I miss everyone. I wanna see Mina again." ____ said.

"Ya..hey has anything happened with the League since we last saw them?" Katsuki asked looking at her as she shook her head.

"No why?"

"...I have a feeling they're up to something. Keep an eye out I don't want you to get caught between them." He said as she nods.

"Ya I wi-" she stopped when Ren and Rin sat down pushing her into the booth as they sit next to her and look at Katsuki.

"Looky who it is! Are you her boyfriend??? Nice to meet you! I'm Rin and this is my brother Ren!" Rin said smiling looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at him confused then to _____ who glared fuming.

"THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM I SAID STAY AWAY!" She yelled at them.

"Heyyy don't be so rude we got nothing better to do!" Ren whined.

Asahi walked over as he looked at them.

She glared at him.

"How could you bring them here!?" She asked.

"To annoy you. It's what you deserve." Asahi said as he sat down in the booth on Katsuki's side.

He looked at Katsuki.

"So you're mister lover boy?" Asahi said as Katsuki glared.

"What's it to you."  Katsuki said.

"Tell me, has she told you anything about any of her missions?" Asahi asked.

"You're not fucking interrogating him right infront of me are you?!" ______ asked looking at Asahi who shrugged.

"Gotta make sure you keep your word." Asahi said.

Ren and Rin grab her pastry starting to eat it.

"HEY!" She yelled grabbing it from them.

"Asahiiii leaveeee!" She whined annoyed how they were ruining her Katsuki time.

"I'm guessing you're the Team C3?" Katsuki asked as Asahi nods.

"So why'd you date her? Who would ever do that to themselves?" Asahi asked him.

"EXCUSE ME!?" She yelled as Ren and Rin snicker.

Asahi smiled as Katsuki smirked.

"I am very much the best. Now will you guys leave?" _____ said glaring.

"Mmm Nope. No fun." Ren said.

"Ya we got nothing to do." Rin says.

______ glared at Asahi giving him the death eyes.

"Calm down we'll go. Keep an eye on your phone we might need you." Asahi said as he got up stretching.

"After this event. Hell no I'm not helping." She said as Ren and Rin hug her.

"Come onnn Kira! We're leaving! Don't be like that!" They said.

"HANDS OFF ME!" She yelled as they don't listen to her until Asahi pulled them off.

Katsuki just watched. He could tell whatever relationship she had with the team it wasn't anything beyond being friends.

"Hey you!" Rin said pointing at Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at him.

"Be good to her! She's a badass! She can kill you with a dragon dude!" Ren said as Asahi pulled them out.