"hello, do you come here often?" jimin winked after pulling himself onto jisungs lap. Jisung went red with anger, it crept up the sides of his cheeks, dusting his ears pink, as he glared still more at jimin, who i was supprised to see, was still alive.

"fuck" he groaned, looking in horror at his fallen strawberries. "i need a cigarette" he looked like he wanted the earth to swallow him whole.

I'm staring aren't i?

His eyes locked onto mine, possibly by accident, but they lingered for a moment. Did I make that up? He can't look at me for longer than a second and he'd start crying. Atleast that's what ive told myself.

I sighed looking away. Against my will, i am developing a crush on jang jisung. Fuck.

I shook my self feeling funny about it all.

"oi you dickhead-" i yelled to Jimin, the gingers whipped around, expression the one someone uses when hiding guilt.

"what" jimin snapped, looking at me like i had interrupted something very important.

"Game. What did you do?" i pointed to the tv behind me with the loading screen that seemed endless and untreatable.

"i just knocked a wire that's all" he brooded to himself. As i looked behind me gesturing to the tv.

"idiot. Jimin, you're temporally kicked out of the sever. This is the second time this month. You're a danger to our society" taehyung said sorrowfully. Jimin emitted a whine, not liking this decision. But he soon smirked and patted taehyung head.

"oh well, i have your 'business partner', if that's what you're still calling him" jimin sassed, his smirk pulling into a large grin. He draped an arm around jisungs neck, looking lazily at the rest of us.

"Huh? " i yelled looking between the two. Taehyung went red with embarrassment.
"stop yelling" namjoon said, looking over his phone to glare at me

"Jimin what are you insinuating?-" hoseok butted in

"jisung is taehyungs 'business partner' " jimin smiled, running a hand through his orange hair, with a dramatic wink at "business partner"

"not if we don't have a sever to play on" taehyung said bashfully.

"i need a cigarette" jisung said quietly standing up, looking like he wanted the world to swallow him whole.

"jimin pick up my strawberries." he looked at the fallen fruit on disappointment.

It was all a mess. After a few moments of wiggling wires around and running to the router a couple of times, it was finally back up and running.The rest of them cheered, punching each other's shoulders.

"Ok. Now I'm leaving. My business is done here." i said leaving them quickly to go be back in my room and hibernate.

My room was to hot. It felt like i was cooking.

"fuckkk" i stretched, prodding the window with my finger, in hopes it would open by its self.

But it didn't, unfortunately. I struggled for a moment, wrestling with the catch.

A knocking sound scared me, and i feared i had broken my window. But in closer inspection, there was nothing wrong.

again knocking. It was only by the fourth did i realise it was someone at the door.I grinned at my stupidity, hitting my head.

I opened the door, only to see jisung staring up at me. My smile dropped as i didn't know what was going on. He had a, slight petulant look about him.

I don't think he planned this far ahead. He cleared his throat and looked down at his socks.

"how- how are you?" he said voice shook as he stammered.

"spectacular." i said deadpan. He nodded, grimacing.

"good good" he whispered, rocking back and forth.He stood there for a moment and grinned awkwardly.

"can i come in" he asked, his hair bouched and he rocked back and forth.

I nodded, moving aside, taking this time to hide my face.

Should i tell him his hair looks really nice today?

When i turned back, he had lowered himself into a formal bow.

"im sorry that i yelled at you, I'm really sorry for anything i may have been done to you. I'm sorry for being snappy, I'm sorry for being to nice, I'm also sorry for being mean" he rambled, but his words were clear and there was no mistaking his words.

"huh" i gaped at him. He looked up me from his bow.

"i-i said im sorry?" he said his eyes greeting mine for a second before mine sped away.

"yeah i think i got that bit." i said my eyebrows knitting together.

He then brought himself upright and nodded. "did i forget an-"

"Why are you apologising?" i asked flatly. I didn't mean to be this blunt.

He didn't react, however. Maybe he thought that's just how i am? I shivered.

"well i mean we've both done messed up stuff so y'know" he trailed off. He had a habit of saying "y'know" at points in conversation where you didn't know what he was on about.

If it was a scale on who did worse, i would have broken the scale and jisung well im not too sure.

Maybe a bit more if you look at what he said in arguments. He could be quite brutal. I shivered again, reliving him getting in my face after i slapped him.

"ok" i said simply staring at him. We stood, staring at each other.

Mostly just staring, jisung, who had never broken eye contact once since i had known him, didn't let go of my eyes. I tried to look away, but he always found a way.

Adding to my dramatic internal monologue.

Guessing what he was thinking was a fun game.
"hyung" i said, stearing at him again. He looked up shocked, then i remembered, i never referred to him as 'hyung' in the whole time of being here, God, i barley referred to him anyway. It was like talking to an alien.

"yes" he seemed almost happy like i had lifted his spirits.

"i- i need some time" i said quickly. But I lied. I didn't really. I just didn't want to be so hasty. At this he beamed and bowed profusely. "thanks"

(a/n:

Im so glad i dont have to do maths anymore.