There was a table and two of the men were listening to one man..

He's the one I need to kill...

_____ looks at him wings at her back and swords in her hand.

Just like dad taught me..

Asahi could see her ready to attack as his eyes widen.

"You idiot.." he said softly as he watched her lunge already.

She had her swords slicing both men's arms as she jumped onto the boss man.

But before she could stab him his men took out a gun to shoot her.

"GET THIS BITCH OFF ME!" The boss yelled.

Asahi ran over capturing the two men with Plasma around them making them drop the gun as he glared at _____.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOURE SUPPOSE TO WAIT FOR MY ORDERS!" Asahi yelled at her.

She just flipped the boss around and formed her blood, choking him as she stabbed him in the back.

She smirked.

"Wow i actually did that..that was so easy!" ______ said smiling looking at Asahi who looked at her crazy.

The two men struggling in his grasp.

One tried to use their quirk but it didn't work in Plasma's hold.

"YOU KILLED HIM?! BOSS!" One man yelled.

______ stepped away from the boss pulling her sword out as he just bled on the ground.

"You were suppose to wait for my orders Kira! You can't just go in and kill them!" Asahi yelled.

"What? Why not? That's our job isn't it?" She asked.

"It is but you need to figure out information first! If I wasn't here you would've been shot!" Asahi yelled.

She rolled her eyes and used her blood to pick up the boss.

"Whatever, so where do we put him now?" _____ asked as Asahi was just pissed off at her reckless behavior.

He was about to speak until five other men ran into the room and looked at them in shock.

They pulled out guns aiming.

______'s eyes widen as she grabbed her other sword holding both in her hands and using her as a boost behind her to run at them.

"KIRA WAIT!" Asahi yelled but the men shot fire.

______ blocked it with her blood as she smirked a crazy look in her eyes as she stabbed two of the men.

The other three kept shooting at her as she used a shield to walk to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" One man yelled.

Asahi tied the two men he had down and just stopped two of the other men while _____ stabbed the last guy in the chest.

"I never got to do this at UA! This is amazing! I can totally use dads tricks here!" ______ said.

Asahi just looked at her then the men who were screaming in pain as they bleed.

She looked at Asahi...honestly he was freaking out..

This girl...personally trained by Hero Killer Stain...she's finally put in her environment and is already passing limits no other newbie could...

It took Asahi years before he could kill his first man..but for her she killed 2 and left 2 injured.

Ren and Rin ran in as they heard screaming.