꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

" Hows' your lady doing?" you asked with interest. You missed that little airhead of a lady, but she's lovely.

 You missed that little airhead of a lady, but she's lovely

"She's fine, Luv. Very excited to relocate with me. Our apartment is ready. Lady is so excited to experience living as a commoner. She can't wait to go to places herself and shop. The clinic got her a job at the national museum. She is so delighted with joy because she loves to preserve artifacts. She'll love the job. "

"Your life is so well-planned. But, unfortunately, mine started on the worse note." You sounded gloomy, and Byron caught on to your tone.

"How so, I taught you'll like it there?" He sounded worried. He knew you would have difficulty adapting so soon.

"Don't get me wrong, the place itself is well developed, and the country has its charms,b..but-" your voice started to crack.

"Kira luv..please tell me what's the matter. since last week you sounded so off, not yourself. Even Sarah said, you sound sadder than at home" Now he is perturbed.

"I...I...met my s...soulmate," you stuttered it out with a bit of sob in your voice.

"What! When! and you tell me now...what happened? Are you not happy what FATE gave to you!"Did she get an undesirable soulmate, slacker, slob, and lazy butt? He hopes not because he knows you are a hard worker and very intelligent.

"By, it's not that. He is way above my league. Byron. I don't feel worthy of him. He doesn't like me at all. He hated me at first sight.I'm used to people not liking me...but to see and experience total rejection from your soulmate isn't a pleasant feeling...we half-bonded; at least I have six months to adjust before serious damage is done to us physically" Your tears are streaming now from your face. Just thinking about him makes you cry a river.

"Blimey Kira , I'm so sorry for what you went through. Is that bloke head screwed on, right? Anyone who looks at you wanted to date you..., you are gorgeous, kind, and loving...heck I would date you...but that will be weird because we are practically siblings. Give him time. FATE will roast him sooner."

Byron was livid. How can your soulmate reject You? You only told him the basics but not his career and status in life. You instead not inform them about more profound issues.

"I...I think he was already in love with his childhood best friend/girlfriend. He rekindled the relationship again, and I guess I'm an unwelcome distraction in his life. After the twins' enrollment, I can't wait to go to Busan, far away from him, and the saddest and most pathetic part is that I started to care for him, Byron, amid his intense dislike. Of me...I'm so scared just to be in his presence and feel that ice-coldness."

"I'm so mad right now. You do know that no matter what, he will be forced to have feelings for you. Awareness in the bonds can be intense hatred or intense liking. It is still the same for FATE. He will see you differently. Kira- darling ...this comes now from a man's pov. You are a freaking sexy girl, you have assets that even my beautiful lady lacked, but I can't complain...you are a very alluring woman. Any bloke gets attracted to you...so just be your charming self... be very sexy in his presence...and don't make eye contact with him...let him be aware of your presence...don't smile, don't greet him...just ignore him...believe me guys don't want to be ignored."