If F!Sole Accidentally Farts Out Loud

Cait - "Oh... It's on now. Two can play at that game!" 

Piper - "Gosh, Blue... Do you feel any better? Geez... That's really nasty. You might wanna check your pants. Don't wanna have to start calling you Brown."

Curie - "Oh, goodness... You have emitted flatulence. Do not worry, Madame, this is normal behavior for humans. However, the residual odor is rather unpleasant... I trust that it will not ruin my scent receptors, yes?" 

MacCready - "Okay... That didn't make things weird at all.... " 

Deacon - "Dang, boss... That's pretty powerful. Reminds me of the time that I ate ten packs of Cram at HQ. You should've seen Glory's face when all of that blew up."

Codsworth - "Miss F!Sole! We may live like ruffians, but by golly, this lifestyle certainly doesn't constitute losing good manners and basic decency!"

Hancock - "Well, I'm either on the worst trip of my life, or you just passed gas. Man, who smells that bad anyway? I think you need to get something checked, sister..."

Danse - "Soldier, now is hardly the time to be popping off. Regardless of which end of the body... I recommend that I take point for a while. At least until your bodily functions stabilize themselves."

Preston - "General? Oh, my... That's... That smells pretty bad... Ew..."

Valentine - "Wow, kid, that's pretty strong... Hey, if it makes you feel any better, synths have something akin to gas. Smells more like motor oil than whatever that smell is, though."

X6-88 - "Ma'am.... This is entirely uncalled for. I understand that humans have gaseous tendencies, but could you not have kept this... leakage... more private?"

Dogmeat - Proceeds to lay his ears back and paw at his nose. He will sometimes even walk a small distance away to avoid any possible smells.

Strong - "TINY HUMAN MAKE BIG STINK!!! IS THIS MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS?!!! IT SMELLS BAD ENOUGH TO BEAT SUPER MUTANTS..."

And of course, every reaction successfully embarrasses F!Sole even worse than when she accidentally farted out loud...