Chapter 19

[Edited]

ʕ º ᴥ ºʔ

Previously:

"JUNGKOOK OPPA, I LIKE YOU, PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND"

Present:

She looked up and stared into his eyes, while Jungkook gave her a weird look.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?"

She gave him the 'are you kidding me' look.

"Are you bloody serious?!" she squeaked, causing Jungkook and I to cover our ears.

"Hello~ I'm the most famous girl in this school, the riches and prettiest girl in this school you jerk!"

"So? Do I give a shit?" (a/n: hehe my bad for making him curse)

I almost laughed, I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud but guess what? I failed.

"HAHAHA! Oh My God! HAHAHA! She just burned you!" Jungkook smirked and joined me.

"Who the heck are you?! B*TCH!" I wiped off my tears and my face went straight to the rbf (Resting B*tch Face )look.

" This b*tch here, is his girlfriend you freak, you just messed with the wrong b*tch" I smirked at her.

She was left speechless, she then took a glance and saw the baseball bat. Her eyes immediately widened 10 times the size. (a/n: I'm just kidding, but her eyes widened a lot)

 (a/n: I'm just kidding, but her eyes widened a lot)

(a/n: For example like Iron Man)

" why? Like my bat? Want me to test it out on your face? " I asked, while she just looked at me in horror and shake her head rapidly.

"haha um no thanks, um oppa I'll see you some other time okay?" she stuttered a lot.

" OPPA?! " I just glared at her words.

" How old are you woman " I started to question her age.

" Bye oppa! " she smiled before waving goodbye. 

Useless [Jungkook X Reader]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara