Chapter 3

[Edited]

U '꓃ ' U

Hi people, I'm back there's a song up there idk why there is no picture but it's Taeyeon's Four Season if your cannot play it...

Previously

Without Jungkook noticing I slipped out of our hideout to save Jae Ra.

And thanks to my stupid intentions to save her entered the room. Realizing that she didn't need rescuing...

Present

I entered the announcement room and saw Jae Ra standing there unharmed in fact she was one of them.

" she's the one guys... " she smirked.

" you... Why? "

" why? I called back-up. I didn't know what you did to Jungkook oppa to make him stick to you like glue but you took him away from me! " she banged the tabletop.

" that's it? " I questioned.

" shut up! Who are you to judge me? "

" you called five of your friends just to get rid of me? Don't you think your wasting their time?

You could have killed me yourself why drag them in? Now they'll will have to join you in jail."

The five armed guys looked at each other, " you know she does make sense? " another voice from behind said showing Jungkook and the guys.

" oppa... Why are you helping her! She's a nobody! She lived in an orphanage, I thought you would look down on people like that why? Not her?! "

" guess your wrong woman, I hate woman like you " Jungkook replied, her eyes widened by his comment.

She snatched a pistol from one of her friends pointing it at my chest.

The guys wanted to move but was stopped by me 

" Jae Ra, you won't shoot me. "

" How would you know that? "

" you don't know how to fire a gun, if you knew why would your hand be shaking and your standing to close.

I would have snatched the gun easily from you " I smirked

I snatched the gun from her and now I have the gun in my hands, I took out all the bullets and throw the gun away.

They were in shock by how it all happened so quickly.

" other than that I guess you don't have any bullets left and your guns are fake isn't it? "

They dropped all their guns knowing I saw through them. But they took out their knife and began to attack me but the guys defended me.

" Jae Ra? " I said