Chapter 1

[Edited]

V●ᴥ●V

I am 18 years old, an orphan. No family, no friends, no love but love to help others even when I can't even help myself. Dumb right?

I could basically play any type of sports and good at anything because I took up a lot of jobs. To buy myself an apartment not because I don't like staying in the orphanage, I was kicked out of it.

I could still afford to attend school but not a good one, at least I was able to enter a school without having good qualification skills.

The bad news is, it's a school full of gangsters. I mean it's fine, I'll just not create trouble for any of them.

A low profile, what could go wrong right? I hope.

" Y/n... Y/n ! Stop daydreaming and make me some coffee"

" oh and also you wouldn't mind taking the night shift from me would you? I've got an important date with my new boyfriend."

Before I could even reply she cut my off " of course you wouldn't mind

Before I could even reply she cut my off " of course you wouldn't mind. If you did, you won't even by working here"

Y/n: right... I'm always bullied when it comes to her, the boss doesn't know, as long as there's someone available at the café during opening hours.

Just then a customer came in " sorry the store is closed for now come back... later"

There was a pause in her sentence as she saw the handsome looking group of men entering the café.

" Then what time will the café re-open? " one of the tall guys asked.

" The café is still open for you guys, you can stay as long as you like. " she smiled

" But I haven't had my lunch yet " I said to Eunbin 

" You won't die skipping lunch! Now go take orders from those handsome young man"

She bossed me. I went up towards their table.

" What would your like to order? " I asked

" a cup of rose berry tea, plain water, 2 hot chocolate, 2 ice americano and one latte "

" Don't you need a paper and pen? " one of them asked.

" Oh I can remember all your orders. " I smiled at him.

" sorry to ask this, but is she the boss? " one of the male wearing a loose tie asked

" nope she's just one of the staff working here "

With that I gave them a smiled and make their drinks. While I was doing so Eunbin dragged a sit, squeezing in and began her flirting session.

I sighed and continued working