Chapter 2

[Edited]

▼・ᴥ・▼

Previously:

" a word of advice from me, learn how to speak up and defend yourself, you'll find it helpful someday " Jungkook pat my head gently and went to his sit.

I adjust my uniform and went back to my sit.

Gossips started, getting louder and louder but died down when the teacher came in for lesson.

Present:

First lesson and it had already ended.

It's was 12 in the afternoon which means time for lunch.

Many students had left to rush towards the cafeteria. Soon the classroom was empty with me and Jungkook.

Jungkook was lying down on the table throughout the lesson so sometimes I really wonder what time he sleeps.

I wanted to walk out of the class but I was constantly reminded that he'll skip lunch.

I gently knocked on his table " Jungkook it's time for lunch "

" I was wondering if you're ever going to wake me up " he slowly lift his head up.

" Let's go " he took his bag and head out but stopped, " aren't you coming? "

" huh um yeah coming! "

He nodded and gestured me to keep up. When we were walking to find sits I felt constant glares at me.

" don't bother about them, there just jealous " I heard Jungkook whispered to me.

" Hyung! I brought y/n with me. "

Y/n: I guess we're eating with his friends hope they don't mind.

" sorry, but do your mind if I join in for lunch? " I asked

Y/n: please say you don't
mind...

" Sit " suga said, I did as instructed followed by an awkward silence.

He suddenly broke the awkwardness by laughing " hahaha, your really cute y/n. Of course you could join us. "

For the first time I saw him laugh, honestly his the scariest in the group but I guess not.

" whoa, hyung just praised a girl. Y/n, your the first girl he complemented. You should be honored " Taehyung said.

" really? " I asked looking at Jungkook

" nope just ignore him, his kidding " I nodded

" yah maknae! Respect your hyung! " but he shake his head "at least respect me in front of a girl, you are making me lose my face "