Chapter 14

[Edited]

( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

Previously:

" When can you stop being so cute, you make my heart skipped a beat more than once already babe"

Present:

" I what? " I looked at him, he smiled and quickly grab onto my face squeezing it.

" I love you y/n! "

" I love you too Jungkook"

" OMGGG! " we turned around to look at the person screaming.

" You two are together?! When!! " Taehyung said in excitement.

Behind him was the rest of the BTS gang. They all looked at us in shock or should I say they shipped us?

" Since yesterday . " I said letting out an awkward laugh.

" Anyways, we were so glad you two are together you don't know how many times we shipped you two together. "

" Really hyung? " they all nodded.

" Shall we just skip school? " I suddenly suggested causing the rest of them to look at me in shock.

Tae quickly nodded his head in agreement.

" Seriously Tae what did you do to y/n man, she's rebellious for the first time" jimin asked, Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

" she learn from the best "

" soo where do all of you want go? "

" Haunted house maze! "

" you mean escape room horror theme? " suga corrected jungkook, he just nodded.

Time skipped to the escape room ...

" uhm doesn't the place look a little too dark and messy with all the bones, blood all over the floor? " J-hope asked with his trembling voice.

Just when we were focusing on the decorations a man wearing 'Brahms: The Boy' costume scared us by holding a knife and dashed towards us from the side door.