Chapter 24

Previously

" YOU!.. " she suddenly pound towards me tightening her grip on my neck as I struggled to breathe.

No one in the room stopped her while Yeonjun was shocked my Eunbin's outburst, he wanted to do something to help but he couldn't.

Just then someone barged into the room causing everyone but Eunbin to look...

Present

" Finally your here, I was wondering when you're going to bring them in. " 2 of her bodyguards came in dragging 2 bodies with them.

Taeyeon let go of me and I could finally breathe again.

Jin and Taeyeon.

I looked at the 2 person whom they're dragging and my eyes widened.

" Yah! That's my hyung! " Yeonjun yelled at Eunbin.

" Yah! Calm down will you his not dead, just fainted, that's all

" Yah! Calm down will you his not dead, just fainted, that's all. "

" You PROMISED! you'd leave him alone. " Yeonjun was at the verge of giving her a punch on the face.

" What. Did. You. Do. " I glared at her.

" What? Are you blind? Can't you see? I asked people to beat them up. For betraying me.

You see Taeyeon? I locked her up then give her no light and food, she collapsed for a while but that's not the fun part.

She was um how do I say this .. Ah yeah, bullied by my fellow bodyguards physically and mentally."

" For Jin oppa.. "

" oppa your ass, his not you oppa. "

" whatever, he was beaten up I guess

" whatever, he was beaten up I guess. I don't know what the boys did all I asked for was to beat him till he tells us your plan " she smirked evilly.

I was physically and mentally drained. Just when things were going so well, just when I thought I finally have a family, just when I thought I was free from harm. Just when I thought u could be happy.

Useless [Jungkook X Reader]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara