Chapter 22

[Edited]

ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Previously

" YAHH!!! How dare you! You monster! " I was furious, this girl was the reason I was an orphan, she was the one who ruined my life. And she is
gonna pay.

Present

" HAHAHA well I'm leave now byee~" turning her back and left.

My tears trickled down my cheers just like the water flowing through the tap, it was non-stop

" y/n... " he bend to my height before hugging me tight causing me to cry more.

" it's gonna be fine, just let it all out" he stroked my hair gently as he tightened the hug.

" she better pray hard that I get stuck here forever if not I'll rip her into pieces myself "

He smiled before wiping my tears away with his thumb and ruffled my hair.

" here's the y/n I know, the Devil Maknae "

"I'm going get you wound fixed, I don't want to see another demon when he sees your face. "He stood up and head out.

Back to Jin's and RM's house ...

Jungkook pov

I miss y/n, I mean I know she won't want to risk anything without knowing that it won't work but I'm still worried. She saved me yes but that dude almost shot her, I bet that wasn't an act.

I trust that she'll protect herself, I know she's strong but I don't trust that Eunbin, yeah Eunbin I knew she was the mastermind because y/n told me about her. I guess her assumption was right.

If I see a single scratch on her face, I don't care if she's a woman, I'm going to slit her throat.

My attention on y/n was cut off by the sound of knocking on the door.

" hey how are you? "

" I don't know worried I guess, I know all they have to do is act but I just.. "