Chapter 17

[Edited]

('(ェ)`)

Hi guys I know so far I haven't been having any interaction with ur so sorry abt that. Above is a piano cover of fire by Smyang Piano. Their piano covers are very nice to hear so uhm if u feel like listening to some piano covers of bts try Smyang Piano channel for a start 😊

Previously
" you can't lecture me about how class is very important for my future because your here play piano. And I'm very sure you have English class now" I crossed my arms and smirked.

" I just wanted to say you did well talking back to that teacher. Excuse you,  I'm not your naggy old man to always nag at you about results and future shit because I myself don't care so what gives man. "

" Wo-man " I corrected him.

" Whatever" he rolled his eyes causing me to chuckle.

Present

" Wanna know how to play the piano? " suga offered to teach me. I nodded in agreement.

Soon time flies without knowing and I've succeeded in learn how to play the piano. Obviously not able to come up with any new piano covers at the moment.

" Hey, your a fast learner. " Suga gave a pat on my head while I just gave him a smile.

*knock knock*

The door opened revealing a girl, she was peeping in to make sure she got our attention. Well obviously she did.

She looked gentle somewhat she does have a decent look not those b**chy ass girls look.

" uhm, I was wondering if uhm.. I could borrow her for a few minutes. " she pointed at me.

She pointed at me, then I looked around again with a confused look on my face. Then I pointed at myself.

" me?! " she nodded her head.

" of course you, you dumb ass can't be me can it " he pushed my towards the door.

" How would I know, I'm not famous plus the fact that you did cross-dress before " causing me to give him a weird face.

" Shut up and go "