Chapter 18

[Edited]

(・(ェ)・)

Previously

I walked back to find yoongi opening the door without knocking.

Shocked to see what I'm seeing, now I need to cleanse my eyes with Detol.

I immediately regretted not knocking.

" SORRY! " I shouted and quickly closed back the door.

Present

I paused for a moment and thought to myself.

Y/n: wait a damn minute why the heck am I sorry for? His my friend, she's a she.

I opened the door again, scaring the two person.

" y/n? " she looked at me in shock then pushed herself away from yoongi.

I swing the baseball bat and placed it on my shoulder while lending on the door.

" Care to explain people? " I eyed them.

" Um we're hugging " yoongi answered me.

" Yeah no shit Sherlock, obviously your hugging. Since when your two became a thing and no one tell me shits? "

" Is... Is he your boyfriend? " she was a little frightened of me.

" Nah I don't have this grumpy old granny as my boyfriend. " I smiled to Jennie.

" Yah! You chicken wing! " he came towards me and give me a headlock.

" Yah! You granny! " I tapped his arm to show that I surrender.

" So, people my question, anyone? " I tried crossing my arm with the baseball bat but find it awkward so I just placed the baton on my shoulder.

" this is how the story went "

Flashback ...

Jennie pov

I opened the rooftop door leading y/n to a group of girls. I walked straight to the leader while y/n just stood in front of them.

" Well done puppy, now off you go. " the leader messed my hair and pushed me asking me to leave.

I walked pass me giving y/n a concern look but she didn't spare a look at me, she just faced the girls.

I dashed out trying to look for help but I don't know how or who.

Then I thought the guy who was with her just now, maybe he could help.

I went to the music room and knocked on the door before entering.

I bowed to him while panting.

" Your friend y-y/n she's in t-trouble, please go h-help
her "

He stood up from the piano bench while smiling.

" Don't worry she could take them out, trust her, she's very good at dealing with people who wants to play tough. " he reassured me but I just couldn't calm down.

" B-But I can't, this is all my fault " I began to tear up