Ashish clears his throat and Avni looks at him.

Ashish: today Neil Khanna called he invites our whole family to the birthday party of his sister so, we have to go.

Arnav: ok papa. Avni, you are handling that project, right.

Avni nods.

Avni: yes Bhai.

Ashish: Neil Khanna especially requested for Avni to come.

Avni was looking at Ashish now she understands that why Ashish called her. Avni's heart breaks but she composes herself, all were sad also.

Avni: I am sorry, I can not come. That Mrs Khurana is so ill-mannered. I don't want to see her face. So, I am sorry.

Ashish: he especially asked for you. It's his sister wish. He called you but you did not receive that.

Avni: I deliberately did not receive his calls and secondly, I am not a celebrity who will go to people's parties for their entertainment. I am an event planner and I have a lot of work, just because of a girl I can not suffer my work.

Ashish: you have to come it will affect our business.

Avni: how will it affect your business? They invited me, now it's my wish to go or not. I will not go and that's final.

Avni got up and was going. Ashish got angry and got up.

Ashish: Avni.

Avni stops.

Ashish: this, your this ego will drown us one day.

Avni did not turn.

Ashish: first, you killed Riya, now you kill us too.

Avni and all shocked. Avni turns and shouts.

Avni: I told you many times that was an accident.

Ashish: don't you dare to talk to me in this tone and get one thing in your mind that you are coming with us to the party.

Avni: I will not come. Tell them that your second daughter also died.

Nm: Avni.

Avni looks at her then she goes from there in anger. Neela maa called her but she did not stop. Arnav was looking at her he wanted to stop Avni but before he said something Avni went out from there in anger. Sonia keeps the hand on his shoulder she knows how helpless he feels that he can't do anything for his sister. Arnav looks at her then at the door.

On the other side, the Khanna family was sitting in the living area where Neil was laying by keeping his head in Shweta's lap.

Prakash: don't you feel ashamed, you are a young man and still sleeps in your mother's lap.

Neil: why are you getting jealous your mother is also sitting here you can also lay who stopped you.

All smiles, Prakash throws the cushion to him, Neil catches that and smiles.

Shweta: hey.

Bebe: aray.

Neil was smiling.

Prakash: by the way, good idea.

Prakash goes to Bebe and lays his head on her lap.

Bebe: see.

Neil smiles.

Shweta: like father like son.

Prakash and Neil said together: right.

They smile. Neil and Prakash bump their fist. Life is so unpredictable it has many shades it is different for all. On one side Khanna family is happy and, on the other side, the Mehta family had problems.

Neil was enjoying time with his family then his phone rings which were kept on the table he looks at that and sits. Neil picks the phone.

Neil: Kareena.

Bebe: God, her birthday is becoming a headache now. I am sure she must have called for another wish.

Shweta shook her head.

Bebe: Neil, you spoiled her.

Neil smiles. He received the call and goes to the side.

Neil: yaa Kareena.

Kareena: bro, did you talk to Avni Mehta? She is coming, right?

Neil: ab Kareena she is not picking my calls I drop a message also on her phone but no reply. But don't worry I talked to her father and he said that he will talk to her.

Kareena: she has to come, bro.

Neil: Kareena, we can't force anyone our work was to invite her now it is her wish that she wants to come or not.

Kareena makes a face.

Neil: Hello, hello, Kareena.

Kareena: ok bro. Bye.

Kareena cuts the call and Neil wants to talk.

Neil: Kareena, don't be sad.

Neil saw she cuts the call and sighs.

Neil: what is miss Mehta's problem? What will happen if she comes. I just wish that she will come else Kareena will be sad on her birthday.

Neil thinks. On the other side, Avni was driving the car, tears were falling from her eyes she wipes her tears and new tears takes their place.

Flashback:

Ashish: first, you killed Riya, now you kill us too.

Flashback ends.

Avni wipes her tears and speeds up the car. She gets the flashes of her accident in which a car hits the tree and she also saw black and white flashes of a girl who is sitting by holding a girl in her arms and shouts Riya. Avni shouts Riyaaa and stops the car with a jerk she was about to hit the steering wheel but got saved because of her seat belt. She was panting and sweating she was in shock. She looks here and there and was hell scared.