"Honestly I just wanna stay in. My body's sore again.." _____ said as he smirked.

"Why is that?" He joked asking.

She glared at him seeing his smirk. "I'm sure you know why."

He laughed as they finish up eating.

Katsuki taking their plates to the kitchen as ______ just waits for him.

He saw her standing by the couch as he reached for the TV's remote.

He sat down next letting her onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around him.

He turned on the TV just putting something on while the two of them relax for the next few hours.

***
_____ fell asleep on Katsuki, he didn't move letting the girl rest.

They were still on the couch and he was just scrolling on his phone.

He forgot all about her issue with the Hero Commission which the silence made him remember.

He really didn't want her to leave...they'd never see each other as often if she left UA...

He looked down at her just rubbing her back gently..I don't want her to leave..

***
It took 3 hours before she finally woke up.

Mitsuki and Masaru came home and were already heading out for the night.

The time 8pm.

She was laying on the couch and Katsuki wasn't there.

She slowly sat up yawning stretching her arms before she got up to find him.

There was noise going on in the kitchen which made her follow it until she saw Katsuki cooking by the stove.

He was watching a random video so he didn't hear her walk in.

She smiled walking over to him and hugging him from behind.

He tensed up feeling arms around him until he realized it was her.

He put his hand over her arms.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he mixed the pan with his other hand.

"Good.." she mumbled. "What are you doing??" She asked moving to get under his arm to peak at what he was making.

"Making us dinner since the hag didn't. You're fine with tacos right? That's all we have. I'm just cooking the meat." Katsuki said as she nods smiling.

She kept her arms wrapped around him as he had his arm over her.

She leaned into his body as he just seasoned the meat.

She looked over at the prepared lettuce, tomato, taco shells and cheese and everything else needed.

She just pulled away from him so she could at least help to set the table.

Katsuki soon finished cooking the meat and brought it to the table as she set the plates for them.

They sat down finally to eat as he just put some into her plate leaving the tomato's out knowing she'd kill him if he included any.

She took the taco he made her as she smiled happily starting to eat as he made his own.

He looked down at her seeing her eat with a smile on her face as he smiled.

It felt like they were in their own world. No problems, and no one else there to bother them. If this is what the future was like he'd gladly live for it.