𝟏𝟒𝟏. "𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"Stop it." I growled at the ginger.

He ignored me and kept smudging my cheek with the yoghurt just so he could later lick it off. I sighed and swiftly pinched his tongue. He groaned with pain and pulled away. I chuckled wickedly.

"I used to lick stuff off of your whole body. Why-"

"Jerome, shut your trap." I gritted through my teeth and kept stuffing my mouth with the yoghurt.

"Oh, am I turning you on?" He purred smugly, got some yoghurt on his spoon and ate it. I glared at him.

"No, you're just annoying me." I grumbled.

"There is a thin line between anger and arousal."

"Yeah, you're the expert." I scoffed and pulled my knees to my chest.

"I kinda am." He grinned and nodded. I sighed and looked out the window. He carefully leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Kiss my head." He pleaded. I did as he asked without much thought.

"I missed you." He whispered and kissed my arm.

"So you've said." I whispered back. He chuckled softly and pecked my jaw.

"So you're staying with me?"

"Well, I sort of have to now. My clothes are in the washer, and I can't walk outside in this. And-"

"Are you happy you're staying with me?" He interrupted me. I could see hope flickering in those green puppy eyes of his.

"Yeah." I admitted reluctantly.

"I'm so happy you're staying." He smiled at me warmly.

"I was so sure you would be smug." I chuckled dryly.

"I-I, uh, I'm just happy." He shook his head, stabbed the yoghurt with his spoon and hugged me. I smiled weakly to myself.

"That's good." I yawned. He looked at my face and grinned widely.

"You wanna go to sleep, Gorgeous?" He chuckled fondly and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah." I muttered, walked over to his dresser and set the yoghurt on it.

"Just so you know, I sleep buck naked." He declared.

My face fell, and I immediately spun around. He was in the middle of taking off his shirt. I looked at his extremely well-defined abdominal muscles and swallowed heavily. He threw his shirt on the floor and smiled innocently. I started slowly scanning every inch of his freckled torso and could feel my whole face burn up. He took a step towards me.

"No!" I panicked and jumped away. He snorted with laughter.

"Do not, uh..." I cleared my throat and shook my head. His smile grew.

"Jerome, I, uh..." I paused, stuck my hand out the window, and as soon as the rain wetted it, I began frantically rubbing my face with it. He started giggling madly.

"Stop torturing me." I whined.

"How am I torturing you?" He smirked and unbuttoned his trousers.

"Y-you know I don't want to have sex yet, but y-you're making me-"

"Horny." He finished for me, grinned and took off his trousers and shoes. I glared at him. He winked.

"Fine. If that's what you want." I hissed, strode over to him and jumped on him. He gripped my thighs, and his eyebrows shot up.

"W-wait. Wh-" I swiftly shoved my lips on his and pushed my hands in his hair.

"That's what you want, right? You want to fuck. Well, come on. Let's just shag and be done with it." I snarled and made the kiss more aggressive.