𝟏𝟎𝟔. "𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐬"

"I missed you." Jerome uttered with delight.

"You're talking to my hair, aren't you?" I chuckled and looked back up at him.

"Yes, I am." He grinned, came up to me and placed his hands on my head.

"I have no idea how you grew your hair down to your butt within minutes. But, honestly, I don't care." He chuckled, gently grabbed my curls and moved them all to my front.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly turned serious and shook his head. I frowned with confusion.

"I meant to say, your perfect butt." He purred, pressed his lips to my forehead and moved his hands to my bum. I blushed and took a deep breath.

"I'm cutting them." I lied. He jumped back and looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, don't." He pleaded and pouted deeply.

"Sorry, I just don't like them that long anymore." I shrugged. He fell to his knees at once.

"I love them." He petted the ends of my curls.

"Don't hurt them." He begged. I broke into a fit of giggles at his ridiculous pleading.

"I'm kidding. I missed my hair too." I grinned down at him. He breathed out with relief.

"You know..." I began with a sinister grin and grabbed the shampoo. His eyes narrowed.

"One drop and you're a ginger Rapunzel." I chuckled and tilted the jar.

"Don't you dare." He growled.

"Or what?" I scoffed.

"Or I won't have sex with you for a month." He threatened. I snorted with laughter and covered my mouth with my hand.

Then I quickly placed the jar back on the sink and started cackling madly. I was laughing so hard, tears fell down my face, and I accidentally tripped. Jerome swiftly caught me and pulled me into him.

"I hate you." He grumbled into my curls and kissed my head.

"Y-y-you t-threatened t-t-to w-w-withhold s-s-sex." I barely managed to strain out.

"You think I couldn't do it?"

"Ha!" I exclaimed and started cackling even harder.

"I could do it." He declared confidently.

I immediately forced my amusement to stop and moved away from him. His eyebrows creased with worry, and he swallowed heavily.

"I'm not taking off my clothes." I shook my head.

"But you could untie my robe if you wanted to." I shrugged carelessly.

"I-I don't want to." He mumbled, jumped to his feet and bolted out of the bathroom.

"Ok, I want to." He declared and got back into the room. I giggled and laid on my back.

"I'm weak, and I don't care." He grumbled, got on top of me and untied the strap.

Then he moved the material aside, leaned down and started covering my chest with sloppy kisses.

"Ass." I smirked. He pulled away and frowned with confusion.

"I'm not scared of you, you know?" I grinned widely. The memory dawned on him, and he chuckled softly.

"You're showing off your memory, Gorgeous?" He sneered and tapped my forehead.

"Sure am. And speaking of hair and memory..." I paused dramatically. He cocked his eyebrow.

"There is this one thing I've always wondered but never asked." I mused and started pushing back his hair.