🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 22

Start from the beginning

I stared at her for a moment longer, then going through my mind to search for all the basic things to list.

"...Losing my friends, losing my disc's, losing everything" I listed off

What is Y/N trying to achieve with asking something like that?

"I really admire that of you..." Y/N mutters "I said I found you interesting before, didn't I..? haha..."

"What do you mean?" I question

I don't get it at all...

"You have so much to lose, you have things and people you care about so much... I really envy you for that" Y/N muttered out

"What are you talking about Y/N?" I say "You have me-- you have us!"

That last part was just for the bit- I phrased it wrong-

"Tommy, I don't have anything to lose or gain here....Hell- I'm not even meant to be here...." Y/N murmurs

I just noticed how good she is at roleplaying... she goes with the flow and everything she says seems so.... natural. It's actually impressive...

"...Do you want to know what I fear most?" She suddenly asks

My mouse moved to the side on it's own, I guess it's just a hand instinct.... I said my reply once I turned back to her.

"...what?"

"I fear of being forgotten" she told me

Y/N then moves her character in order to pace the area as she continued to speak.

"People like you will be remembered throughout history... You influenced so many people... You've left such a distinctive mark on the world that I don't think anyone can compare to..."

wait--.....is this lore?

Y/N then moves her character to face me.

"But when you look at me.... I've done nothing. I pretty much am nothing compared to you..." she muttered

"Bullshit" I stated

I don't know why- lore or otherwise, I didn't like what she said just then.

"I'm only speaking the truth" Y/N responds

"You're wrong Y/N-- so fucking wrong...." I state

"No, Tommy." Y/N said "You're the one who's wrong...."

Y/N turned her character back around to face the minecraft sunset behind her.

"I'm nothing like you, Tommy. Face it. I'm not as important as you. I'm so much less."

We both stopped speaking once more, the tension growing between us.

I really didn't know what to say to her in this situation. I can't really just change the subject and laugh it off... Y/N doesn't like that.

So... what do I say?

"Do you understand why I'm afraid, Tommy?" Y/N says, tone of voice soft yet stern

I get it. I.... do I get it?

"I... I understand, Y/N"

"....You're just saying that to make me feel better, right?"

"No-- No I'm not--!!"

"You're really kind, Tommy..." Y/N let out a chuckle

"Y/N--"

If you don't think I understand, why can't you explain it to me?

"--I'm not someone worth remembering, okay? Trust me and believe that." Y/N stated "Thank you for all you've done and said to me during my stay here... It really made my temporary stay here quite fun"

After her saying that, my heart felt like it was tightening...
Why say it like that? It's stupid because she's talking as if I'll never see her again.

"...Stop talking like you're leaving. You're not..." I mutter

"...Haha.... You're right" Y/N chuckled

"huh..?" I said more as a question

Y/N continued to laugh.
---which made me even more confused.

Y/N turned her character to face me once again.

"Yeah Tommy, you're right about that.... I won't be leaving because...." Y/N murmurs "...I was never even here to begin with..."

After saying that, Y/N's character walked backwards and fell off where we were.

My eyes widened at the sight. Slight panic and confusion filled my mind in the moment.

"Wha-- Y/N!!!" I shouted out, making my character run to the edge

But- I was left more confused upon reading the game chat.

U/N left the game.

No matter how much I peered down, no one was there. No loot, no Y/N... nothing was there but the lower parts of Manberg.

"What the-- what the fuck, Y/N!?"

I looked back at the discord to see that Y/N wasn't in the call with me anymore. And she didn't seem to be in the server either.

No way- her time isn't up yet- she still has a few minutes...!!!

Wait- what happen to her stream??

I opened google chrome and quickly got onto Twitch. I didn't see her channel, so I typed the username into the search bar.... and I ended up being left completely in shock.

Where... did it go?

It's not there anymore- her twitch isn't there anymore!!!

"What the fuck!?" I exclaimed

I heard my mother shout at me from the other room, and I quickly apologized before going back to my stream.

I didn't understand what was happening.... Was that all intentional?-- well of course it was fucking intentional. the timing was too perfect. but what the fuck even happen? what happen to Y/N's twitch? did she leave the discord or was she banned?

There was too many questions flooding my head to deal with all at once. They all clouded my mind no matter what.
seriously- what the fuck---

*buzz*

.

.

.

...huh?

I reached out my arm to grab my phone to see what the notification I got was. And upon turning on my phone, I felt like my heart stopped for a moment out of the surprise.

\_.-* Discord Dm's *-._/

U/N Today at 10:23 pm
Hey