🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28

Start from the beginning

"Cheessse...?"
"Skephalo!"

I tapped the circle in the middle and the picture was taken. Tommy let out a short laugh and only now my brain decided to process the words Luca just said.

"Luca--" I tea kettle wheezed, "fucking skephalo-- what??"

Instantly, I shook my head, yet continued to smile.
'Luca can be so random sometimes...' And because of that- I love her.

"Hey, can I see the picture?" Luca asked me.

"Uh- yeah, sure. Hold on" I tell her.

I turned on Luca's phone once more and made my way into Luca's album. I then saw the photo I just took of the two of them. Luca was smiling, holding up a peace sign-- all while Tommy was just- uhh... kinda blurry. I guess he was laughing while the picture was being taken- so he ended up a fuzzy mess when the picture came out.

"Uhh-- want me to take another one?" I asked her.

She shook her head, continuing to smile.
"No, no... It's fine. This is perfect" She then takes her phone back and her smile began to widen, "Thanks, Y/N"

"Mmmhmm... No problem" I hummed.

"Uhh-- Y/N...." I heard Tommy ask me.

I turned my head to look at him, seeing that he was now right beside me.

"Hmm?"

"I- uhh... wanted to talk to you about something..." He says, a little awkwardly.

'Okay- where is this going...?'

"And what on earth could that be?" I ask, turning my body to fully face him, giving him my full undying attention.

He then began to lean down and get closer to me.

I was getting a little cautious, but when he didn't stop getting closer to me- red alarm bells began to ring off in my head. 

"uhhh---- what the fuck are you doing...?" I asked him, taking a step back.

But- he didn't stop. He kept getting closer... and closer.... and closer. Soon enough stopping just a few inches away from me.

He then began to raise his right hand up, slowly making its way over to hover a bit over my head.

My heart started to pick up and my palms felt a bit clammy again.... 'what the hell is he going to do..?' my mind continued to scream out. I was getting more and more nervous by the second.

...and then suddenly- he created a fist and hit the top of my head, causing me to bite the tip of my tongue-

He than instantly backed away and began to laugh.

"OH MY-- Of course-- of FUCKING course you did that-" I spat. He really had me--  I then turned to face the culprit who put the T-man up to such an act, "You put him up to this- didn't you?"

"Yesss.... I did! I'm sorry!" Luca says, continuing to laugh at the situation.

I let out a huff and crossed my arms, turning away from the two.

"No- no!! Y/N! Pleasee! I'm sorry..! Don't be angry..!" Luca tells me, still laughing and tugging on my sleeve to try and get my attention.

"Don't talk to me" I said, monotone.

"Nooooo..! Wifey, I'm sorry..! Please forgive me..!" Luca whines, then she got closer to my ear, "Plus, I'll send you the video I just took of you two...."

"You took a fucking video???" I quietly shouted, baffled.

"Please...??"

I just stared at Luca for a few moments, before finally giving in.

"...fine"

"You totally just want the video, right?"

"Shut up"

I then turned back to face the still laughing blonde male.

"I- I can't believe you actually fell for it" He says to me, finally standing up straight.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I will never trust you again, innit...."

"Fair, fair..." He shrugged.

"Oh- heyyy, the bus is here" Luca pointed out to the oncoming bus, "I guess this is where we part ways?"

"Yeah- I'll be walking home today" I mentioned.

"Wait- what?" Tommy said, confused.

"Then why were you at the bus stop?" Luca asked.

"I just want to walk today..." I said, "Luca, I'll call you, okay wife?"

"Oh- yes. Yes I will discord wife" She giggled, "You can invite Tommy if you want too"

"Nah" I repleid.

"Oh- wow--- Okay, I see how it is" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"You bopped me first, Tom- shush-"

I said my goodbyes to the two and I turned around and headed home on foot.