🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28

Start from the beginning

"Yeah- really though, aren't you tired of all those people?" Tommy asks.

"What? Would you rather me hang out with you and your friends at lunch?" I question, "I surely don't want to forth wheel on your already blossoming friendship"

"Nah, nah, it's fine" Tommy assures me.

A satisfied smile formed on my face at Tommy's response. I then turn my attention back to Luca to come to see that her eyes were widened as she stared at the tall blonde beside me, her jaw would've dropped to the floor if it wasn't for her mask holding it into place.

"...uhhh- Luca?" I quirked an eyebrow.

She continued to stare at Tommy for a little bit longer before blinking rapidly to regain focus, finally paying attention to me.
"Oh- oh! ahaha..! Oh, I am- so, so sorry...! I'm just a little starstruck right now..." Luca was giggling and grinning wildly, "...oh my god."

"ah- Y/N, I didn't know your friend was a fangirl of mine too..." Tommy mutters.

I turned back to look at him once more.
"She just likes your content, but I wouldn't call her one of your fangirls.... She likes Ranboo more than you"

"Oh- of course it has to be the R man...." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Hey- uhh... "Luca begins to say, getting closer to Tommy, "I know it's weird for me to ask--- but can- can I get a picture with you?"

"Uhh- sure...? sure..! But- uhh, let's get out of this crowd of people first" Tommy suggests.

"Okay..!"

Tommy then begins to walk away, Luca following after her as she practically drags me with her.
And after we got out of the crowd of masked people, we were over by the fence of the college.

...The fence that Tommy pretty much kidnapped me at.

"Hey, Y/N. Can you take the picture? please?" She asks, handing her phone to me.

"Haha.. sure, sure..." I replied, taking the phone that was extended to me.

Luca had an iPhone 12 Pro. The latest of it's kind since she's daddy's little princess-- which isn't a bad thing, she's always thankful for what her father gets her, and she never complained once. Luca has always been use to the fancy things.... which is why I'm surprised I managed to influence someone like her to get into and enjoy something like the Dream SMP. 

Unlike Luca, I never liked fancy things-- phones especially. Not only because I never knew how to properly use them- but because of the fact that I don't like how people consume things from those big companies. Those kind of phones get weaker and weaker--- phones from the 1940's were so much more durable.
Me and my Samsung xperia are fine on our own. It's not too complicated and not too janky-- It can practically pass as an iPhone if you squint your eyes...

I somehow managed to pull up the camera on her phone and had it in a way so that both of them were frame.

Luca was standing besides Tommy, seeing the height difference between them was quite funny to me- Luca was on the shorter side of things, so seeing this 6'1" boy standing next to this 5'2" girl just made me laugh in the inside. Especially since Luca looks like she can be younger than she actually is.

While trying to set up the camera a bit more, I saw Luca turn to look up at Tommy, her covering her face with her sleeve as if she was whispering something to the blonde.
Tommy gave her a look, but then he shrugged and started grinned.

Whatever they were talking about- it seem to have ended well...?

"Okay-  uhhh... Say 'cheese'...!" I tell the two of them, focusing the camera.