🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17

I was chilling in call with Tommy, awaiting for him to undefen.

He was currently doing his intro for his stream- and god was I nervous.

I didn't ever expect to really do things with the youtubers and streamers outside of the SMP, but- here we are..!

First it was the bedwars video-- now it's a puzzel map with Tommy. And to make things even more weirder... It's only the two of us.

Which- I mean... I've talked to him one on one many times when it came to DM's and the SMP lore roleplay shite. But this is the first time I'm ever streaming with him... just being... ourselves?

Well- possibly more of our energetic or enthusiastic selves since- well... entertainment..!

The only thing I could hear was the sound of my breathing, as well as the slow chimes of the minecraft music which managed to calm me only a bit.

'should I watch something stupid before I have to do this stream or..?'

We're doing a puzzle/adventure map called: Diversity 3. The goal is to do different challenges and collect wool, collect all the wool and you pretty much complete the map.

I've watched gameplays of the first and second game, but I never knew there was a third one until today. But- man does it look good! I like this forest theme going on..!

I wonder what the challenges could be... Though, usually with these kind of maps, the challenges seem simple enough... So- I think we should be done in at least a few hours... But then again- it depends how hard the puzzles are. We might be here for half the day.

"Woman, say hello" Tommy finally spoke to me, filling the weird voided silence with his voice.

I was a little caught off guard with him speaking since it had been silent for quite some time... Quickly, I clicked back onto my minecraft and started to move my character around once I saw Tommy staring at me.

"Oh- uhh... yes! Hello!" I greeted.

"So- Y/N. How smart would you say you are?" Tommy questioned.

"Uhhh, I say I'm pretty okay. I'm not failing any classes-- that I know of at least" I mentioned. "...hopefully I won't be a pain in your side?"

"Knowing you, it's likely" Tommy says, I could practically hear his grin as he said it.

I laughed.
"OH WOOOWWW-- OKAY INNIT--"

Tommy began to laugh as well.
"I'm joking..! I'm joking!.....unless"

"Sometimes I wonder why I even talk to you" I mutter.

More laughs were exchanged through the call- we were talking so naturally and so carefree... I pretty much forgot about the 100K+ people watching and listening to us...

I'm not so sure what it is, but talking to Tommy just feels natural to do... despite us only knowing each other for a few weeks now... It weirdly feels like I've known him for months- maybe even years if I want to stretch it out that much. That's how much I enjoy being around him.

Hell- I probably enjoy his company more than my own family--- at least sometimes. When Tommy isn't being a little shit that is---

"Well, I already explained to them what we're doing. So- let's just start." Tommy says, minecraft character walking away.

"Alright, lead the way big man"

And that is when we headed down the path, and began our journey to this maps completion.

-+-++= Some Stream Highlights =++-+-