🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17

Start from the beginning

"Where the fuck are we suppose to go??" Tommy exclaimed, getting frustrated because we've been lost for about 10 minutes straight.

"We go up, you dickhead" I said, walking up the conveniently placed stairs on the other side of the room.

-+-+-+-

"....Tommy" I muttered out, falling off of the trap doors once more.

"Yes?" Tommy replies.

"This parkour is giving me aids"

"PFT--- HaAhAA-- WHAT??!!?"

-+-+-+-

"God, give me patience" I breathed in.

"I think you mean 'give me strength'" Tommy points out.

"If God gave me strength, you'd be dead" I told him.

-+-+-+-

"Oh my fucking god---!! Tommy- you saved me. I owe you my life!" I panted. taking a breather from almost falling off a platform.

"No thank you. I've seen it and I'm not very impressed"

"I- okay. fair enough."

-+-+-+-

I pulled back my bow and shot the arrow to the pressure plate down below, allowing it to activate and switch the pathways across to a higher advantage point.
While making my way across, I saw Tommy's character fall down to where I was currently residing.

"I- Go to hell, Y/N" Tommy mutters, turning to face me.

"I've been trying to" I reply, walking past Tommy.

-+-+-+-

"AHHHH!!! Y/N!! I'M LOW! I'M LOW!!"

"OH MY GOD- TOMMY! GET OVER HERE!!!"

I watched as Tommy's character bolted it towards me with a crowd of mobs running after behind him.

With my sword in hand, I began to crit hit the mobs, slowly but surely watching them all die and dissolve into dust before my very eyes.

After taking care of those nuisances, I gave my attention fully over to Tommy.

"Oh my god- thank fuck you're safe Tommy...! Be more careful." I say "Stick with me, kay? I'll make sure to protect you"

"Y/N. Is this your way of flirting with me?" Tommy asks.

"I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS ROUND BECAUSE OF YOU--!! AH- FUCK! CREEPER!"

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION--!!"

-+-+-+-

"I'm a snack, Y/N. I am what you call a 'chick magnet'" Tommy tells me.

"Where's the chicks then?" I ask.

"...Invisible" He replies.

"Mmmm Hmmm....okay..." I chuckle at the end.

-+-+-+-

"Okay- then what you do is go to your left--- all the way to your left. And then--"

"Hey you two, are you winning?" Wilbur suddenly was heard in our call.

"Wha- WHen--?"

"NO. NO WE AREN'T WINNING! Y/N is bad at instructing!!" Tommy shouts.

"OHHhhhh-!! like you'd do better...!!!" I barked.

"Children, stop fighting. You don't want me to call mom, do yous?" Wilbur asks.

"Please don't call mom..." I plead.

-+-+-+-

"Bro- I'm about to throw somebody in a fire place" I groaned out in annoyance.

"I'll join you" Tommy said in a huff. "Location?"

"My place"

"Alright- send it over-"

"Wait- what?"

"what?"

-+-+-+-

By the time we finished the map entirely, I never felt more satisfied.

It took us 6 and a half hours to complete the map- with a bit of help from chat and google... But- hey. It was fun, and it wasn't too irritating. Even if I was playing with Tommy.

But, I enjoyed every minute of it.

...maybe a little bit too much for my liking.

I'm not sure why I'm feeling weird around Tommy- I don't want to straight out assume I'm starting to have a crush on the guy- but it's leaning towards it.

Oh god- this could be very bad...