🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11

Start from the beginning

"Mhhnn..! Yeah! And then---"

"Wait- hold up--" I instantly stopped my characters movement in game and stared ahead

"Hmmm? What's wrong Y/N?" Ghostbur questioned, a little puzzled, turning back to look at me

I had my chunks set to quite a long distance, but I was able to see a few figures.

They weren't mobs, they were players.

I think I saw.... Tommy running away from.... Technoblade?

I pressed my optifine key, and it confirmed my suspicions. 

It was indeed Technoblade and Tommy.

Without a second thought, I sprinted my way over there.

 "Huh? Y/N? Where are you going? Don't run off without me..!" Ghostbur called out

But I didn't reply to him, I just continued running in the direction of Tommy and Technoblade.

Ghostbur let out a short sigh before leaving the VC a few seconds.

It took a hot minute to get over to where Tommy and Technoblade were, but once I got there I saw Tommy digging himself into a hole, Technoblade towering over him as he just stared at the blonde teen.

Tommy seemed to notice me and ran over to me quite quickly, ending up hiding behind my characters frame. Techno turned his head and stared at the two of us for the longest most awkward moment.

I knew I had to join their VC next, but I still never get okay with it. Talking to these people is such a draining task... but only because I have to actually try my best to be entertaining...

...especially for these two content creators.

I joined the vc, hearing Techno's voice first.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Techno questioned

Okay- act. act. ACT.

"Call me Y/N, I'm a traveler in search for someone. Now, may I ask why you're chasing Tommy about?" I questioned, a little overdoing the roleplay

I held my axe out in a part way to intimidate.
Though my axe wasn't fancy-- It still was a pretty good enchanted diamond one.

Techno slowly looked down at my axe, then back up at me.

"...Are you trying to threaten me?" Techno asks

"It's for precautions." I say "Now- answer me. Why are you chasing Tommy?"

"He was in my house!!" Techno states "All I wanted to know was what he was doing there"

I turn over to Tommy.
"Is this where you're living now?"

"well---- I meann.... Perhaps" Tommy replies

"Hehh?? What are you on about. I didn't agree to this" Techno says "Tommy- just get out of my property and leavee"

"UHH-----"

...And then Tommy started to run away back in Technoblade's house.

"TOMMY! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Technoblade shouts, running after Tommy

I followed suit.

Techno grumbles.
"Tommy- seriously- get out of my house"

Once getting inside, I notice the interior of Techno's house, it's a nice cabin for sure... Though I couldn't make note of any proper details because of the amount of yelling in the call.

"What the heck is this?" Techno asked

I went to check on what he was talking about, remembering that he went down a ladder.
Walking over to the only ladder going down, I got a glimpse of two floor levels, but one gets blocked up.
But then Techno breaks the block and descends once more.