🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Why..?" I ask, confused

"Tommy told me to keep quiet about his location." He says

"Oh... uhh.... I guess that's reasonable..." I murmured "...I understand"

"....Though, I don't see why not I shouldn't tell you! Tommy seems to like you!" Ghostbur says, I could practically hear his joyous smile

My eyes widen a little at what Wilbur said. We didn't plan out what was going to be said really, but the premise was there and we were doing well... But when he said that-- THAT really put me off.

--and if I used a webcam, my stream would see my slightly red face from slight embarrassment.

"w-wait- what?" I questioned, a little off-guard by his phrasing

"Yeah! He talks about you quite a lot actually. He was very grateful that you came to his party" Ghostbur says

"Uhh-- about the party...." I say, trying to change the subject "Why didn't you show up? Why didn't anyone show up to it? I heard that you were the one sending out the invitations..."

"Oh... uhm... Actually...! Here's what happen with that..." Ghostbur begins to say "I was sending out the invites, but halfway through Dream interrupted me. He told me to stop and he said he'd do the rest. Dream then told me to go for a walk in the snow and.. and I got lost for a while"

I processed the information for a moment, then speaking after a bit.

"So... Dream really was the problem after all..." I murmured, letting out a sigh of disappointment "I really thought after seeing how he was at the beach party-- I really thought he changed. He seemed to have changed but-- that... that was all an act, huh?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure!" Ghostbur responded with "A lot of the others tell me to stay away and not talk to Dream, but... Half the time-- he doesn't seem like a bad guy!"

"Uh huh.... It does seem that way. But.... He's just manipulating everyone..." I state

I hummed for a bit, trying to think of a roundabout way of moving the plot forward. It took a moment, but I came to the conclusion of just outright saying it.

"Anyway, Ghostbur..." I started to say "...Where is Tommy now? Can you take me to him?"

"Oh! Uhmm... Yeah! sure! I can!" Ghostbur says happily "Just follow me, okay? I'll take you there"

Ghostbur then starts to run away from me pretty quickly. He didn't even give me time to react, he just up and left. I sprinted after him, attempting to catch up with the precious ghost boy.

.

.

.

.

The tundra is where we ended up after a fair far walk/boating.

I haven't really been in a Tundra in a long while, it's the first time I've been in one since the last time I logged onto a fanmade copy of the Dream SMP map.

But, I knew where we were headed because I remember a slight mention during the beginning of Tommy's exile. That apparently Technoblade was living nearby, and since Logstedshire wasn't actually that far of a distance, Tommy most likely traveled there.

As we walked across the snow beneath our pixeled feet, Ghostbur would tell me small stories of the fun times he and Tommy had during exile.

They were quite enjoyable stories, all since I haven't watched a single Dream SMP stream in so long....

"haha..! Yeah, yeah! He was so happy! It was nice to see him so happy..!" Ghostbur says

"That's nice Ghostbur....!" I responded