🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9

Start from the beginning

Must've woken him up from his morning nap....

"....So, you're a streamer now? That's something I didn't expect you'd do" Aiden muttered "How's that going for you?"

"Uhh... Well... It's.... well....?" I responded, averting my gaze

"You don't seem so sure about it..." Aiden points out

It's not because I'm unsure about the streaming thing, I'm unsure if I should say any more about the matter because we're on a public bus... a public school bus especially...

People at our school are either Tiktokers or too into sports for their own good... No one at our school really cares about grades. Most of them pay off the teachers anyway...

But besides that- I've never heard about anyone in our school liking or playing video games. Luca and Aiden are an exception, but that's because I introduced them to those things...

Before we were friends, they didn't know or like anything about Minecraft or Twitch...
Aiden was a hardcore soccer player and Luca was a BTS fangirl. So, it's kinda weird seeing them interested in the stuff now...

Anyways- It's not a good idea to say anything about it now... Maybe sometime later...

"I'm pretty sure that I'm doing well..." I say

"What's your twitch then? I wanna follow you!" Luca jumps in

"I'll- uhh... message it to you on discord after school" I say

"Why don't you just tell us?" Aiden asks

"Dude- I don't want other people knowing- I'll message you both it after school. So chill" I state

Though, I wonder how they'd react if I told them about what happen.... I'm not even sure if they'd believe me... But- It's only a matter of time. They have to find out at some point, after all... The three of us are good friends.

Once the bus stopped at our destination, everyone on the bus began to pour out of it. All students wanting to get out of that cramped and suffocating bus. No one liked it in there, but hey- it was our ride. So, whatever.

Suddenly, I felt a buzz from my phone.
But I decided to ignore it for the mean time...

School was about to start, and I need to get going to my first period class...

==={Time Skip: First Period}===

Buzz... Buzz...

.

.

.

Buzz... Buzz....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Buzz.... Buzz... Buz- Buzz....

"Who's phone is that??" Mrs Evens asks, turning to face the class

The class stayed silent, no one wanting to answer.
But they all knew it was me.

.

.

.