🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4

Start from the beginning

After taking a deep breath and exhaling, I joined vc 2.

*ding*

There was a few moments of silence, so I just decided to speak first.

"Hello...?" I questioned

"Ah- hey! So- uhh... You're the one who beat Dream in that 1v1 the other day, right?" Tubbo said

"Yes, indeed. That was me" I replied

"I saw clips of the fight! Seeing you two fight had me at the edge of my seat a lot. It's almost shocking that Dream lost!" Tubbo says "...a-and it's not because I didn't think you'd win. Well- uhh... Sorry. I'll just stop"

"No, no, it's fine. I really thought I would've lost the fight.... I mean- It's Dream" I said

"Anyway-- enough about that." He decided to change the subject "The reason I asked if you wanted to vc was because I was wandering if you wanted a tour of Manberg. Since I am the president-- I have to make all new citizens feel warmly welcomed!"

"Oh- uhh...."

I mean- I don't really need a tour. I pretty much know this map like the back of my hand...
....but, saying yes wouldn't be that bad, right?

"...As long as you're okay with it" I replied

"Yeah! It's fine!" He responded pretty cheerful

*ding*

"How about I join in and help out, is that alright with you... Mr. President?" I heard Dream's voice ask

My eyes widen slightly at Dreams sudden appearance.
Where did you come from???

"Oh-! Uhh... Yeah! That's okay. Feel free to tag along... Dream...." Tubbo says "Where even are you?"

"I'm literally behind the two of you" Dream responds

Out of confusion, me and Tubbo both ended up turning around at the same time to come face to face with the green Teletubby.

I ended up punching his character out of instinct.
I think it was out of fear, I may or may not of been having nightmares of him ever since our battle.

"Sorry- I'm still a little on edge about before..." I apologized

"No, no... It's fine..." Dream said

"Anyway, lets get started on the tour!" Tubbo says

And for the rest of the time on the SMP... Tubbo and Dream took me on a tour of everything. We saw Manberg, the newer Dream SMP, the nether... All of basically the main spots. I was even able to see probably one of my favorite places in the SMP- Eret's castle- aka: 🏳‍🌈Pride palace🏳‍🌈.

When it came to the end of the tour, Dream decided to give me a piece of advice.

"So.... U/N. There's something I'd like to mention" Dream begins to say "There's a certain person on the SMP that you should stay away from..."

"...Oh? And who would that be?" I asked, pretending to be clueless

"His name is Tommyinnit. Stay away from him." Dream states "We've taken care of him, he's been exiled from... pretty much everywhere in the SMP. But he is still a danger. So, I advise you keeping your distance from him."

"...alright. I understand, Dream" I said

"Good to hear." Dream says "Well... I don't have much else to say to you, U/N---"

"You can just call me Y/N" I say "It's weird hearing people call me U/N"

"...Okay then. Y/N" Dream murmurs "Anyway, Tubbo. I need to talk to you for a bit"

"Hmm? What? Okay..." Tubbo says, a little confused

Tubbo then turns over to my character.

"You're welcomed to stay in Manberg for as long as you'd like until you're able to build yourself a house" Tubbo tells me

"Sounds good! Thanks Tubbo!, Dream!" I smiled

The two said their goodbye's to me, and I decided to leave the call.

*ding*

After leaving the call, I walked my character over to the nearest building which was the community house.

"Well... That was something..." I murmured "...But what does Dream know? I mean... Is Tommy really that dangerous? How could he be? He's a weird... loud.... sometimes annoying.... child...."

I shrugged, ignoring my own thought.

"Okay... So I'll be needing to set up a few things... Any suggestions for where my house could be?" I ask

The chat had a bunch of ideas. But none of them really seemed like something I'd like to live in.

"Y'know what? How do you all think about making things hard on myself? How about living in the nether?"

Many people in my chat were saying "NO" but a lot of people were also saying "YES".

"I don't know why, but I feel like I'd enjoy it more in the nether. Also- how hard can it be to make a house in the nether?" I question

"Though... I'll probably need a lot of obsidian... For protection purposes incase explosions.... And netherite mining...." I mutter to myself "But... I guess all of that can be done sometime next stream? I feel like that'd be good..."

I leaned back in my chair, stretching my limbs so that I would still be able to use them... But then I started to yawn.

I was getting tired. Very tired.

"....okay, yeah. I think I'm gonna go for the night. I'm actually surprisingly tired from all that human interaction" I murmur out "Well, I'm sorry I wasn't that entertaining, but if you decide to come back. I welcome you! Have a good day-- or night. Cyaaa!!"

I then muted my mic and put my 'Ending Stream Soon' overlay on, ending my stream a few seconds later.

I saw all the 'goodbyes' in chat, seeing people actually enjoyed the stream-- for some reason.

 Seeing all of that being said, it made my day even more better.