🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4

Start from the beginning

After my reply in chat, I started walking around and checking who else was on the server using tab.
Upon pressing down on the key, I noticed that Tubbo, Niki, Sam, Bad, Tommy and Dream were all online.

"When Dream and Tommy dont say hello. Mega sad" I said pretty disappointed, as a joke

I started to make my way out of the spawn area, climbing trees to jump over the dirt wall trapping me from going anywhere.
By the time I got out of the spawn, I began to contemplate.

"Okay... For those here in chat, you're running my story. You'll be MC this stream. Where to?" I asked chat

Chat begun to tell me to go to Manberg.

"Kay, Manberg it is..." I murmured

After the order was given, I started making my way to Manberg.

I navigated my way through the forests and after a while, I finally came across to some buildings. Many buildings I remember being apart of Manberg. 

Since the confrontation during the whole Manberg and Pogtopia revolution happen, Tubbo- The new president and some of his men/friends, helped restore Manberg... to an extent.

The landscape was still pretty destroyed from the TNT from Wilbur. But somehow... just somehow- they managed to make a destroyed landscape into a pretty good looking nation.
At least this portion of it...

"Wow... They're pretty skilled with their building. I'm kinda jealous..." I muttered

As I walked further into the nation, my character suddenly got hit from behind.

"What the--" I jumped a little in my chair

It was fully daylight, so what was hitting me?

When I spun my character around, I noticed Tubbo there in a full suit of enchanted diamond armor.

"Oh my- thank fuck it's just Tubbo. I thought I was going have my first canon death already-- haha..." I laughed off my little fright

Tubbo_: HI AGAIN U/N!

Tubbo then proceeds to crouch at me a few times.
I crouched up and down back to him, typing in chat before bowing my head a little to make it seem like I'm tipping my non existent fedora.

U/N: Ello Tubbo! *tips fedora*
Tubbo_: :0
Tubbo_: *tipps bac*

A little laugh escaped my lips as I saw Tubbo do a little head bow back to me as if mimicking me from earlier.

Tubbo_: would you like 2 vc?

At the message in chat, I was a little unsure if I should or not. But people in chat told me to go ahead and do it.

"Bruh, yall sending me to an early grave" I said to my chat

But even with that being said, I obliged.
Even though I was very nervous about getting into a call with Tubbo...

U/N: sure! :-p
Tubbo_: :D
Tubbo_: join vc 2!

After that, I opened up my discord and clicked onto the SMP's discord server. That was where I saw different vc's and group chats talking about future events for the SMP.
I scrolled down to the vc's, seeing that there was people in them.

Vc 1 held Badboyhalo who seemed to be alone... or waiting for someone to join- (oof). Vc 3 had Tommy and Dream in it.... and Vc 2 had Tubbo waiting for me.