Prinxiety

This is it, this is how I tell Roman, this is how I will break it to him. Of all people i should tell him first, he's my best friend and my world and logically i know damn well that he will accept me for who i am so why on earth am i on the verge of a panic attack?!?!?!?!

I walk to Romans door with my hood up over my head, avoiding the door as i bang my knuckles on it whilst breathing in and out deeply, trying to calm my nerves but nothing is helping, so then my anxiety takes over and as he opens the door, i begin to walk away, refusing to look back. But then he stops me, grabbing my hand.

"Give me a twirl then." He says, cheerfully and my eyes widen unintentionally. I look back and he's smiling at me while my cheeks burn a bright but loose red. I go to say something back to him but no words have the ability to leave my mouth so he spins me for him. It's so sudden, once I face him again, I wobble, stepping closer to his body, locking eyes. "You look stunning!" I-I do?!

"W-What?" he moves his hand to my hip and the other takes my other hand, squeezing it tightly as if we're about to dance.

"The skirt," he did notice then. My purple quilted skirt is on in public for the first time. Well if i count roman as public. "I love it. You're glowing with confidence my dear."

"Yeah, sure, sir sing a lot." I roll my eyes, puting slightly.

"You look a bit happier. Do you enjoy wearing skirts and dresses?"

"W-Well some days sure, some days no...." please get the hint. I do not want to explain in much more detail. Its so hard.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU-"

"SSHHH!" I hush him, staring at him with wide eyes. "You are so freaking loud!"

"Does this mean you're genderfluid?" he whispers to me and i force myself to nod with pursed lips. His jaw drops open and he pulls me into him, embracing me tightly with arms wrapped around me. "AW thats amazing! You're beautiful Virge! I'm guessing this is a fem day?"

"Y-yea," i stutter, feeling tears well up in my eyes out of happiness.

"My dear girlfriend," a fuzzy feeling overtakes me. "You are gorgeous."