Demus

RAT BOI 💚: Janus

SNEK BOI 💛: yes?

RAT BOI 💚: y'know how I was meant to be spending time with the light sides ?

RAT BOI 💚: well turns out they didn't want me there.

SNEK BOI 💛: even Patton?

SNEK BOI 💛: cause that's not like him. Logan wouldn't entirely reject you either. Do you want me to come home to you?

RAT BOI 💚: ok maybe not everyone. Roman.

SNEK BOI 💛: Roman?

RAT BOI 💚: Roman. Roman kicked me out. He didn't want me 'ruining the family he has' and he didn't want the famous and lovely prince Roman showing everyone his disgusting and perverted brother. I mean who would be proud! Not even you would be if you had visitors. You'd warn them. Saying 'don't mind my roommate, he's not really bright and he's a bit weird and strange and not in the positive way' or something. I mean why did I expect any different?

SNEK BOI 💛: right stop there okay! Before you say anything else or rather type anything else.

SNEK BOI 💛: I would never be ashamed of you. Ever. I don't have any friends outside the dark sides do I? and even if I did I would never hide you or even warn them. I'd tell them 'hey this is my roommate so deal with it'. Or something like that. I would never kick you out for other people or warn others who you Remus you are you, and I wouldn't change it. Cliche I know and it pains me inside to actually write that but if you didn't know that then I needed to be the one to tell you.

RAT BOI 💚: ok firstly I didn't know that, anyone would think you would have a thing for me,

[snek boi blushes intensely]

RAT BOI 💚: and secondly, this is you we are talking about. You do like people coming into our space anyway and thirdly, ITS ROMAN!!! HES MEANT TO BE MY TWIN AND HE HATES ME AND HES EMBARRASSED OF ME!!!!! HES MY BROTHER!!! HES NOT MEANT TO KICK ME OUT, HES MEANT TO BE THERE FOR ME!!! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! ONE OF THE VERY FEW PEOPLE IM MEANT TO BE ABLE TO RELY ON HATES ME!!!

SNEK BOI 💛: hey, calm down. I'm here for you!

RAT BOI 💚: why do you think I said ONE of the FEW people I can depend on?

SNEK BOI 💛: Remus, do you want me to come back and spend time with you? How trashed is your room? I know you've flipped.

RAT BOI 💚: I'm fine, I think.

SNEK BOI 💛: I don't think that's the truth.

RAT BOI 💚: of course you don't

SNEK BOI 💛: I'm coming home. We'll watch some Disney films and mock them, we'll eat a load of junk food and do nothing. I'm about finished here anyway. I'll cheer you up cause your clearly not feeling like yourself. You haven't made any dirty or morbid jokes yet.

RAT BOI 💚: oh you want those jokes ?

SNEK BOI 💛: of course. You are Remus after all.

RAT BOI 💚: Then how about you get your ass over here then so I can feel like myself ?

SNEK BOI 💛: on the doorstep now.