Prinxiety

This'll probably just be fluff. So enjoy, plus I've missed writing about my favourite ship.

Ps, this is just adorable.

Warnings: It is mostly Fluff but there is a couple mentions of Panic attacks, Vi and Ro are already together 

Virgil's POV

After recovering from yet another panic attack in the middle of the night, I sit on my bed in the darkness of the room, eyes darting around. This time, there was no cause for this panic attack. It's the middle of the night and I woke up and just started panicking. I guess that's what you have to deal with when you're anxious all the freaking time. I sigh, relaxing my shoulders and I glance my eyes towards the door. I don't want to be alone tonight and right now, I don't care if I seem needy and clingy, I know when I need to be with someone and I know when I just want to be with someone. This time, I need to be around people and I know one person in particular can help me calm down.

Roman.

I make my way through the empty and echoing halls. It's silent. And I hate the silence. I mean, what if Janus is hanging around here somewhere? What if Remus Jumps me and scares the life out of me? I shake the thoughts out from my mind, digging my hands into the pockets of my hoodie.

I knock on Romans bedroom door, hesitating at first but I force myself to. If I stay on my own, I may panic again and no one wants that for Thomas. I'm bad enough as it is but panicking in the middle of the night will not help anything. The door soon opens and I'm looking down at his feet, Romans in his usual dark red and gold pj's. The ones that I stole the other week, that was funny, I didn't let him have them back once he had let me wear them. Don't share things with me and expect me to give them back immediately after.

"Virgil?" Roman asks and I step forward, wrapping my arms around his stomach. He seems shocked because he seems to tense a little bit, stepping back with one foot but when I don't let go, he wraps his arms around me in return. "Are you okay?" I stay silent and he doesn't mind it. "Panic attack?" I nod, closing my eyes as I press my head onto his chest, hiding my blushing cheeks. "You wanna stay with me tonight?"

"Please?" I beg. I feel him lay one of his gentle hands on my hood.

"Of course." He says. "Do you still need calming down?"

"A distraction." Now I look up at him, eyes opening and he looks down at me, smiling heroically.

"I have just the thing in mind."

He leads me into his dimmed room, knowing I prefer the dark but he dislikes it. We sit on his bed and he pulls out a new CD for me and a brand new pair of headphones!

"Roman! Are they serious for me?"

"Of course, my dear storm cloud." He hands me the CD, it's by my chemical romance and it's signed!! That's so awesome and cool! He lays the purple patches headphones on my head, playing the first song and my lips curve into a small smile, trying not to seem too excited about the sudden present. (the headphones have like a chip in them which plays the songs, for context by the way)

"Thanks." I say, realising my cheeks are visibly blushing and it makes Roman chuckle lightly, crawling beside me, wrapping his warm arms around me, catching me in a tight embrace.

"Relax. You're fine with me." I let my smile grow, closing my eyes, and snuggling up to Romans chest, his warmth flooding my body.

"Thanks Princey."

"No problem. I'm here, emo."