Logicality

Just some fluff

Logan POV

"Patton? I suggest you come out of the rain and take shelter. You may catch a cold or grow ill." I declare, watching Patton run out into the freezing cold weather, watching his hair dampen with the rain droplets slowly covering his head. "Patton, you know you catch colds quite easily. It is not a good idea to stay out there for very long."

"Logan!" Patton complains from outside. "Stop worrying!"

"I am not worrying, I am merely stating the obvious."

"You should come out here too!" He calls, ignoring my statement.

"Patton-"

"Come on, Logan! It's fun, watch!" He Jumps up and down in his Wellington boots, splashing water up his clothes and I know I will be held responsible for cleaning them, erasing the stains. "See?" He faces me from under the huge tree on top of the small hill in the imagination. "Please? It'd make me happy!" I suppose if it is to make Patton happy and smile more after a stressful situation, I could potentially join him without catching an illness. I would love to see him smile, a true, real smile instead of a fake one to make Thomas feel like everything's okay. Let alone a smile, I would love to be the reason for it. "Please?!" He begs one last time before I give in.

"Fine." I say, leaping out my window, shivering when I feel the rain slip down my back.

"Yay!" He cheers, giddily as I make my way towards him. He runs and springs onto me, wrapping his arms around me and as a result of this, I topple over onto the floor, him landing on top of me, my back now soaking wet.

"Patton," I can't help but laugh when he leans his head to be on my chest. "Are you alright?"

"Much better now!" He laughs back at me, clinging onto me, waiting for my arms to trap him in a tight embrace.

"You were not before?" He melts slightly onto me, releasing any tension he had in his shoulders before.

"No, I guess I wasn't." He says to me as soft and gentle as he could.

"What is the matter at hand that's bothering you?"

"Thomas is a little stressed, that's all Logan."

"Am I able to help in any way?"

"You've helped enough, Lo!" I have?

"May I inquire, how?"

"By being you." I smile to myself.

"Well, you are welcome then."