Prinxiety

So I've just watched Intrusive Thoughts again or at least some of it sooooo this is right after Virgil has said that he was a dark side. Inspiration hit me like a train WSYBHTADSTAOSBIWOOF

TW: None

Virgil POV

"Because I was one of them." He had to know eventually. I couldn't keep it a secret forever. I sink out and into the light side's living room, regretting my decision and words I chose in that moment. Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut.

"You were a dark side?" Romans voice says behind me. He heard as well?! It was only meant to stay between Thomas and I. I turn around to see him standing there in his formal Prince outfit. I say nothing to him when he wants an answer, unknowing of what I could say to make everything seem better than it is. "Virgil?"

"What?" I snap.

"Why didn't you tell anyone here?" He asks me! Wanting a response instead of silence.

"Why do you think?"

"We wouldn't reject you."

"Patton wouldn't consider me his 'child' anymore. Logan would think of me differently and you'd make a big deal about it but I'm sure Remus would've told you at some point." I force myself to say and he walks closer to me, now in front of my face, looking serious.

"You can be honest with us. I swear."

"Sure." sure thing. Totally believe you. Holding my breath, he steps forward, wrapping his arms around me and I feel my heart race inside my chest. What-what?! Why is my heart going crazy?!

"I promise."