Prinxiety

More Virgil and Roman fluff. I know it's short but it's something and it's cute, So...

Warning: Animal cruelty to a snek

Virgil pov

What the hell?! Who just - I'm about to turn around to look who's about to possibly kill me but someone grabs my hand from behind me and pulls me away from Janus' snake about to bite my arm off. Gasping for air, I fall to the floor, hood falling off my head to feel whoever just saved me's grasp leave my wrist. I look back to see Roman, fighting off the snake, with his heroic sword.

"Ro?!" I exclaim, now fearing his safety.

"I'm here to save you, Vi!" The snake hisses long and loud at him, clearly angry now as Roman cuts it down the middle, enough for it to howl out in pain, deafening me but I'm too busy staring at Roman, to care (He hurt my bebe snek!!). I'm still so awe struck I can't look away or move. My jaw opens in awe, eyes wide enough for then to fall from my face. "Go away you beast! You villain!" He strikes the animal once again and to my surprise, it retreats, just like that. He takes a deep breath, turning to me with a victorious smile on his lips. "Are you okay, emo?"

"Roman... You saved my life." I mutter in disbelief, breathing heavily.

"Of course I did dummy. I'm your knight in shining armour after All." He offers me a hand to help me stand, a coating of red over my cheeks and I take it, leaping up, wrapping my arms around his neck, shaking all over my body. "Virgil?" Hug back, stupid. As if he heard my thoughts, he embraces me back, swaying us slightly in the moment. "Calm down, focus on your breathing, I don't want you having a panic attack out here in the woods."

"You could've gotten hurt y'know?"

"That's your main worry right now?"

"As a matter of fact, it is." I Bury my head into his shoulder, exhaling and shuddering slightly.

"Well, fear not. I am okay and I am here by your side. You're safe. You're okay, emo."

"When are you gonna quit calling me emo?" I ask with my heart beating fast. I can hear it, thinking inside my chest. Like a bomb.

"Okay, how do you like me calling you 'mine' then?